Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dreams » [Dream Journal] - Subconsciously InSANE » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 29, 11 at 6:23pmkingy

Dream Directory
(in order posted in thread)

The Stairway to Hell - post one; post two
The Neighborhood Kidnapping - post one
Childhood Playground - post one
Back Up - post one
Don't Die On Me, Man - post one
She's MINE - post one
Hit and Run - post one
The Bridge - post one
The Secret and Haunted Attic - post one
Paul McCartney's Secret Hang Out Spot - post one
But I Can FLY! - post one
The Detour to Mars - post one
The Hunted - post one
Unstoppable - post one
Strangers and Aliens - post one
Mind Freak - post one
The Great Escape - post one
On the Moon - post one
My Car is a Jet - post one
Birthday Boy - post one
Sunrise - post one
THE DARKNESS - post one
Advice From the...Joker? - post one
Lawbringer - post one
Breaking Free - post one
The Singularity - post one
The Two Dragons - post one
The Strangest Laboratory - post one
You Can't See the Forest For the Trees - post one

Welcome

Hey guys. Welcome to the dream journal of Kingx2! He has some of the most vivid and crazy dreams you can't even imagine. Oh how he wishes he could draw them professionally. Anyways, let me stop talking in third person so I can give you a run down on how this is going to work.

About

I may not show it on the outside, but I have a crazy imagination. When I hit the pillows, it runs wild like a gazelle through the savanna. I remember my dreams multiple times a week. Once in a while, I'll get one that stands out and I remember well for months. A select few I remember for years, just because it paints such a mental masterpiece I can't let go. Even more rare, I will have reoccurring or 'continuing' dreams. These dreams will have multiple posts, which I will signify with 'post two', 'post three', 'post four', and so on.

I've never kept a dream diary, but creating this thread, I can now say I have. I'll update it every time I have a dream I can remember enough to post, but there might be long periods of time between those times because such an instance doesn't always happen. I hope I don't freak you out too much! After all, I'm only subconsciously insane, right?

[color=#666666]This message was edited on 2014-06-12T11:17:06-07:00.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 12, 14 at 11:13am
kingy

You Can't See the Forest For the Trees - June 12, 2014

This entire dream, which felt like it was as long as a movie, took place within just one hour. The reason I know this is I went to bed around 3:30AM last night and I woke up at 4:30AM, immediately having this dream. But that doesn't even scratch the surface of how profound this dream was. It was like a vision for a movie or something. Get a load of this.

I begin the dream in a parking lot taking notice of this poor teenage girl who just came out of the store to find her truck had broke down. She was heavy set, unattractive and she dressed in raggedy clothes. She probably got crap from people a lot. While she sat there in her truck, I noticed she had a totally lost look on her face, wondering what she was going to do. I felt so bad for her, I decided to walk over to her and offer her some help. She didn't speak to me at all, but she smiled and I could tell she was a very kind person. I ended up giving her some money towards fixing her truck, and I gave her a ride home.

Her home was only one room and she lived with her parents. But what stood out in this room was the incredible artwork that lined the walls. I remember just standing there, in her one room house, staring up at the high walls, gazing up at this amazing artwork. I came to the realization that this teenage girl created this artwork.

Then something really weird happened. Walking up to me was this thinner, much prettier and richly dressed girl who tried to hit on me, and she wanted me to come with her. So I did. Then I noticed the surroundings had changed to a much nicer room, something similar to a fancy hotel. I then remember looking around for the artist girl, who had vanished, then feeling a sense of guilt. As me and the rich girl exited the building, I hesitated. She kept trying to persuade me to go with her, but I refused. Eventually, she gave up and walked way.

The dream shifted again and I was in this bar looking at this tall, pretty Latino woman who was operating the bar. She had long dark hair and she had a look of no bullsh** on her face. She kept giving me this dirty look like I had done something terrible. I remember this bothering me a whole lot, because I really liked her and seeing her look at me that way was like total rejection.

But instead of shooing me away, she came up to me, took me by the hand, and led me to the back of the restaurant to a jail cell! She sat me inside of it and closed the door, then the dream shifted again.

Now this is where it really starts getting strange. I was now younger, and I had just walked into a diner. On accident, I broke something in the diner and tried to blame it on somebody else, but the guys who ran the restaurant knew I did it and they kicked me out. As I was kicked out, I noticed that I was being filmed by a floating video camera. Ignoring the camera, I ran away. As the dream kept shifting, I kept finding myself in situations where I did the wrong thing. And every time I did those bad things, this same floating camera was staring down at me, filming it all, like I was a part of some sort of show. It was like it was trying to highlight all the dishonest things I did throughout my life.

The dream shifted again. Crowds of girls similar to the rich girl I met early on in the dream were chasing after me, but of course I wasn't able to run fast enough. They ended up trampling me in the middle of this buildings that had tons of round tables in it. I remember feeling so ashamed of myself that I just wanted to curl up there and cover my face. But as I did so, the dream shifted again.

Now, I was outside on this misty street. The artist girl was there again, but this time, floating above the ground. Her parents were there too, and they were treating her like she was some sort of goddess. The sky was yellow.

But then the dream shifted again and I was back in the bar, the same age as I was when I first saw it in my dream. I was staring back at the same tall Latino woman behind the counter. Then suddenly, she shifted into this much less attractive, heavier woman that I normally would have been disgusted by. Instead, though, I ran up to her to try and hug her. But the girl transformed again and she pushed me away as she became this tall, glowing man with stunning mint colored eyes. WTF! He then put a arm over my shoulder and led me through the restaurant.

What happened at the end of this dream still gives me chills. When we reached the back of the restaurant, we turned toward the same jail cell I had been imprisoned in earlier on in the dream. Sitting there was the younger version of me, staring up at me with a mixture of confusion and fear.

"I had no idea," the older me said out loud.
"Well now you know," said the glowing man next to me. He had a cool, soothing voice. He then put his hands on my head, covering my eyes.
"But would you believe that this is all just imaginary?"

Right when he said that, I am not kidding, I heard a woman's voice in my ear whisper, "wake up, Damon," and immediately after, I woke up.

Again, WTF?

And yes, this all happened. I remember in such awe by the dream, chills ran down my spine. I still can't believe such a thing transpired in my subconscious, but it did. Was it something paranormal? Did it all mean something, or was it just another clever concoction of my imagination? Whatever it was, it was an inspiring experience and I hope to experience something like it again.

May 19, 14 at 11:08am
kingy

The Strangest Laboratory - May 19, 2014

This was a dream just before I woke up this morning, which was about 10am. Keep in mind I normally wake up around 7-8. I don't sleep this late unless I go to bed really late, which wasn't true, because I fell asleep around midnight, my normal bedtime. This dream had the be the reason why I slept so late.

Anyways, so I start off in my old high school. For some reason, I really pissed off one of the gum teachers there, and all I remember here is leaving the building with him shouting at me. I pushed open two sets of double doors and the dream shifts. Now I'm standing in front of this round, glass building just one story high. I walk in, and it resembles something like my high school cafeteria.

This is where it starts getting weird. A bunch of people are sitting inside, but they're not in high school. Instead, I'm looking at a bunch of thugs, and I have the sensation that they're aggressive and they don't want me there. However, I somehow think it's a good idea to sit down and start talking to them, like they're my friends.
Instead of beating me up, all but one of them leaves the building. The one guy that stays looks like a former co-worker I had, who had the look of a thug, but was a really nice guy.

The dream shifts again, and this giant wall beside me opens up and reveals an area that looks like the lobby to a fancy skyscraper or something. The floor is polished, people in suits are walking around me and a set of doors leads off to the right of me. I decided to push through these doors and explore.

What I'm met with couldn't have been a higher contrast of what I saw before: a long line of jail cells. Creatures, some fictional and some not, as well as people, are behind bars. I walk past all of them until I reach the very last cell, where a group of what I assume to be my friends, await my presence. I can't remember if they were my real friends or not, but I had the knowledge that they were my friends.

Of course, I tried to get them out, but I'm unsuccessful. So then I decide to leave them there to find a way to break them free. I walk out a door behind me and into the sunlight.

All along this wall was a sight so disturbing, even as I'm conscious now I'm still spooked by it. A bunch of glass windows housing the most distorted, deformed, horrific looking creatures I've ever seen are before me along a long stone wall. What made it so disturbing was the fact all of these...things used to be humans. I don't want to go into detail what they all looked like, because it's too grotesque to be allowed on this site, but they made zombies look cute. And there was so much...blood. Ugh, it was gross. I went back inside to tell my friends that this was a lab and they were test subjects. They were going to end up like those monsters!

Because I was stupid, I thought it would be a great idea to just blow open the iron bars with a claymore. To my great misfortune, I found a pile of claymores inside the lobby (it was a dream; I don't get it either). But the second I picked one of them up, a siren went off and a countdown timer began to echo throughout the building. Horrified at what just happened, I ran back down the hallway, past my friends who were seemingly oblivious to the whole thing, and out the same door I went through to find those deformed humans. I get to safety just in time as a huge explosion sounds behind me.

When I turn around, though, the building is still there. A tall, stone and glass building looms above me, completely intact. Apparently the explosion did absolutely nothing to the exterior walls. Shrugging, I go back inside. My friends are still there, perfectly fine, as though nothing has happened.

Somehow, the explosion made it possible for me to open the door. I open the door and my friends escape to the outside. I'm now faced with an empty jail cell and a whole lot of other prisoners. Wanting to free the rest of them, I go back to the lobby and attempt to set off another explosion. Sure enough; as I pick up another claymore, it triggers the siren and the countdown starts again. I run from the building yet again.

However, this was a fatal mistake. I look back towards the building to see the entire lower level explode outward. Glass and rock flies out all around while flames and smoke begin to erupt from the windows. Horrified, I run back inside.

What. The. *bleep*. All the creatures behind the prison cells have suddenly turned into those creepy monsters and they're trying to break free and attack me. Down the hall, I hear shouts of men wanting to kill me for what I had done to their lab. I turn to look at the shouts to see the same thugs I saw earlier. I sprint from the building.

The dream ends with me looking back at this burning building and creatures filing out of it after me.

Yeah, talk about strange, right? This dream made no sense at all and I honestly wish I never had it. But it was odd enough to warrant a new post in this thread, so here you go!

Jan 27, 14 at 5:46pm
kingy

The Two Dragons
January 26, 2013

This was probably the coolest dream I've had in years, even though I only remember random snippets of it.

The earliest part in this dream was me in a very dimly lit kitchen, with two huge golden eggs sitting on the table. The room was almost dark, yet it felt extremely warm and friendly, like I was having a fun night with my friends.

Suddenly, the eggs shatter and reveal two small dragons, one male and one female, about the size of my three year old baby brother. I don't remember anything about the male, but the female had bright white eyes that glowed in the dark and it was a deep purple color.

The rest of the dream, though, was almost all about me and the male dragon. I recall one of the first 'scenes' after the hatching incident taking place in a great grassy field. The female dragon was bigger now, probably about my size, and doing somersaults up in the sky while me and the male stood there looking out towards some far off mountains. This is where I named him something in the color of "Valilero," a name that I think I was trying to relate to Valoo off Wind Waker.

Basically, to make a long story short, the rest of this dream is me growing up with this dragon, who gets progressively bigger, and the general public being astounded I owned something that supposedly didn't exist. I remember hitching a ride on his back and him launching fireballs over the heads of my friends, as well as flying breakneck speed over the top of a big city.

Eventually, I came to the realization that the male and female were siblings and the female was 'taken' away somewhere, and my last thought before the dream ending was going on a mission with Valilero to save her.

I'm a fan of the movie 'How to Train Your Dragon,' but I haven't seen or watched anything about the movie in weeks. I would totally consider this was a knockoff of the movie if I had, or if the dragon resembled anything like the dragons on the movie. These dragons resembled the forms of the formidable dragons I have on a poster in my room, but much friendlier looking.

So yeah, way odd but it was immensely satisfying. More of these please.

Jan 13, 14 at 2:08pm
kingy

GAH I had such a cool dream the other night but I neglected to post it.

Dec 21, 13 at 7:57am
kingy

It's been a while!

The Singularity
December 21, 2013

This dream was pretty creepy. It wasn't a nightmare, but pretty close.

So me and my friends were about to take on a legendary dare where we had to race through these dark and haunted woods. The mission was to get to the safe point on the other side known as the Singularity. Have no idea why it was called that, but that's what I remember.

We embark on our journey through what more or less looks like the forest on Slender. We keep hearing these growling noises as we plow through this forest, but for some reason none of us seem to be scared. That was, of course, until the monsters emerged.

Imagine a standard wolf and multiply it by ten. These things were freaking HUGE, and they were ridiculously fast. They're was no escaping them. They attacked us once, but somehow we were able to kill most of them with these knives we had and continue into the forest.

Yes, most of them. Unfortunately, when we got to this clearing, we got attacked again and we couldn't get this one wolf off one of my friends, so he died. The dream ended with us staring at his dead body, hating ourselves for what we had got ourselves into.

Don't go into creepy woods at night, folks. The monsters will get you.

Jul 05, 13 at 10:40pm
kingy

Breaking Free
July 5th, 2013

It all starts with me and a few friends as captives in a castle somewhere in a snow location. We are allowed to roam throughout the castle, but we can't ever leave. If we try to escape, we will be killed. All the guards are in suits of armor, to add to their intimidation.

The dream shifts, and I'm running through a royal hall with tables, red carpet and chandeliers. I have gained knowledge that a certain item exists just outside a part of the castle that will help me and my friends escape: a magic wand. I remember walking outside an archway into a snowy courtyard, over to a gravestone, then digging up a box with the magic wand inside. Now, I haven't watched a Harry Potter movie since the last one in 2011, so how this dream came about to be, I have no idea. But it was definitely a magic wand that looked just like the ones from the movies.

The dream shifts again. Now, I am blasting crap left and right with this wand, and me and my friends are escaping. But a problem arises, and only I am able to escape. I'm standing in this sort of cobblestone roundabout, trying to reach the two of them on my cell phone, but only one of them picks up. I tell the one friend I'm going to come back to rescue them.

The last thing I remember is climbing to the top of this snowy cliff, the castle beneath me, when the dream ends.

Jul 03, 13 at 6:51am
kingy

Hmm, interesting!

On a different note, something I realized about my dream journal is a lot of my dreams consist of me running away from something or escaping. What do you suppose that means, Divinorse?

Jun 26, 13 at 6:30pm
Divinorse

I really enjoy reading your dreams. The Nazi one reminds me of something that I dreamed about before and I think maybe your dream was so clear and real because you experienced that in a previous life or you projected the life of someone from that time into your dream.

I also liked reading about your dream on the moon. I would have liked to take a picture of the Earth from the moon would be pretty awesome.

Jun 24, 13 at 5:01pm
kingy

This was the dream from a week or so ago.

Lawbringer
June ??, 2013

Now I'm pretty sure this dream was heavily influenced by me playing Fallout 3, because the whole dream centered around me killing a bunch of bad guys who looked an awful lot like Raiders. If you've never played Fallout 3, just know that Raiders are probably among the most disgusting, cold blooded, killing group of humans there are on the game.

The compound, which we will call this, was made up of multi-levels of wood, and the setting was in a jungle. It was nighttime, so torches were lit everywhere.

Pretty much all I did here was shoot a whole mess of them and escape. Every single bullet, knife, swing and otherwise attempt to stop me failed miserably. Before the Raiders could catch me, I already made it up this staircase and out of the compound.

The rest of the dream escapes me.

Jun 24, 13 at 4:54pm
kingy

K I finally remembered a bit of my dream the other night. In the process, I recalled some of a dream I had a week or so ago as well. Hooray!

Advice From the...Joker?
June 22, 2013

The only two things I remember about this dream is that I was on the run from a mob of angry people, and none other than the Joker himself was in my dream giving me counsel about life.

I was sitting on top of this roof of a house, overlooking a metropolis, trying to find a place to hide. Then out of nowhere, the Joker walks around the corner and jumps on the roof with me. I recall him standing about twenty feet away or so, near the edge of the roof, talking to me like I was like his brother or something.

I don't remember what he said exactly, but whatever it was, I felt comfort. Which is extremely odd because it was also Heath Ledger's Joker, and he's the last person that would set anyone at ease.

Soon after he left, I hopped off the roof and the mob had vanished. I forget the rest.