Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The World Ends with You » THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU 2 FOR NINTENDO 3DS. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 27, 11 at 2:14amKanon

...has not been announced.

I sure wish they'd do that.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 21, 13 at 6:07am
pandaid

i know no one has said anything in this post for quite some time but man TWEWY 2 would be awesome. For SE to call it a second one does not mean they need the same characters, take final fantasy for example lol. TBH i own a 3ds but i never even use the 3D part of it, it just gives me a headache. i wouldnt mind them releasing it on the ds with a re vamp to the graphics, although i rather like the style of the game how it is. Even if the characters are different the reapers game should go on!

Apr 07, 13 at 6:23pm
Ninja Palm master Jo

the title for the sequel would be called the world begins with you a new world plus 3d graphics would totally mess the game up in my opinion

Feb 22, 13 at 5:53pm
Anonymice

No, the Wii U isn't very popular. Also, a 3DS sequel would be kind of A waste, because only the top screen is in 3D.

Dec 23, 12 at 10:08pm
Overload

The Wii U could work, but with that they'd probably not make it a 2D game like the original. Not that that's a bad thing, but there's more room to screw up. Square isn't necessarily known for treading too far from working formulas either (final fantasy).

Aug 04, 12 at 3:16am
Poppy Bros. Junior

Why the 3DS though?
The Wii U seems like it would work perfectly.

Apr 30, 12 at 2:18pm
Kanon

Well it's....new.
Far from 'original', however.

Apr 30, 12 at 7:34am
mooglegirl3

quote Cirno
DEAR GOG PLEASE DON'T BE ANOTHER FINAL FANTASY.
And DEAR SWEET TROLL JEGUS PLEASE BE SOMETHING ORIGINAL, I WANT A NEW SERIES TO PLAY.

Apr 29, 12 at 9:20am
neffoneR

Well, they have already registered the copyright for Final Fantasy XIII-3, so it might be that one. Looks like they've got a fetish with the FabulaNova... 5 Games in the series already.

Apr 29, 12 at 8:50am
Cirno

DEAR GOG PLEASE DON'T BE ANOTHER FINAL FANTASY.

Apr 29, 12 at 8:32am
neffoneR

Well, regarding this crappy clues that Nomura is giving all around, at some point they'll have to say something more revealing about it.
But the fact that the TWEWY team is still working on VSXIII and then they have to start with KH3 (hopefully, or at least that's what they said) renders a sequel to TWEWY very far in the future...
Not that I have nothing better to do than wait, but still, SQUENIX is delaying their games too much lately.