Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jan 24, 11 at 1:30amSarahC79

I have read everything there is to read about getting married. I have a leavel 3 house but there is no option for upgrading or double bed. What am I missing???
My girl has 9 hearts so I don't understand. Can someone please help me?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 31, 12 at 6:12pm
majorGamer444

okay...i have a level one house...i level two house...fifty three notes...how do i get a double bed and mary the girl of my dreams...in the game!...but, im so mean i havnt played for a while cuz i didnt know which house to get ride of so i get the double bed and blue feather...cuz i cant remember my sweet hearts name!!!
anyway PLZ HELP! i've been playing this game for three years exactly oh i have a level three house too and the person i wanna mary has 10 hearts

Nov 25, 11 at 6:04pm
Nina36056

Jamie likes : Fish
Nina likes : Flowers and herbs
Katie likes : Cakes and eggs
Maria likes : Cabbeges

Any tips for money I onley have
3999 g

Oct 22, 11 at 11:03am
POOOOOO

no i think you have to get a Blue Feather of Mayor Theodore before you can get A double bed!<3

coz i have all hearts on Jamie and i cant marry her intill i have a blue feature! <3 grrrrrrrrr!!!<3

what does Jamie Like???????????????? ANYONE???????????<3<3<3

This message was merged with other messages by Crystal Rain (moderator)

Jul 31, 11 at 7:40pm
swish-

Okay, so you have to have two or three hearts on Woody I think.. and then you have to have the 30 notes. Then you can upgrade it to level 3. After that, I thought you could buy it. Hmm, that's weird. Well, all I can say is;

Did you look at the furniture and see Bed [L] It doesn't SAY Double Bed, it just says L for large, or S for small. That's all I can think of.

Feb 17, 11 at 4:56pm
tt44

how do you marry katie!!! what does she like??? help me plz!!!!!!!!!!
and how do you upgrade your original house to a level 3 ive only got a different house thats level 2????????
plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 05, 11 at 5:45pm
RoanAala

Yeah, you need both Joe and Kurt to have 1 heart too I think.

Feb 02, 11 at 4:42pm
SarahC79

Yes I have 46 notes. Woody has one heart. Does he need more than that? It is not giving me a option to upgrade. I am getting frustrated. Any more advise?

Feb 02, 11 at 4:05pm
missgamegirl212

Have u got 30 notes yet???
Cause u need 30notes to get the double bed.

Jan 24, 11 at 1:30am
SarahC79

I have read everything there is to read about getting married. I have a leavel 3 house but there is no option for upgrading or double bed. What am I missing???
My girl has 9 hearts so I don't understand. Can someone please help me?