Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Harvest Moon: Magical Melody » Marriage » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 24, 11 at 1:30amSarahC79

I have read everything there is to read about getting married. I have a leavel 3 house but there is no option for upgrading or double bed. What am I missing???
My girl has 9 hearts so I don't understand. Can someone please help me?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 31, 12 at 6:12pm
majorGamer444

okay...i have a level one house...i level two house...fifty three notes...how do i get a double bed and mary the girl of my dreams...in the game!...but, im so mean i havnt played for a while cuz i didnt know which house to get ride of so i get the double bed and blue feather...cuz i cant remember my sweet hearts name!!!
anyway PLZ HELP! i've been playing this game for three years exactly oh i have a level three house too and the person i wanna mary has 10 hearts

Nov 25, 11 at 6:04pm
Nina36056

Jamie likes : Fish
Nina likes : Flowers and herbs
Katie likes : Cakes and eggs
Maria likes : Cabbeges

Any tips for money I onley have
3999 g

Oct 22, 11 at 11:03am
POOOOOO

no i think you have to get a Blue Feather of Mayor Theodore before you can get A double bed!<3

coz i have all hearts on Jamie and i cant marry her intill i have a blue feature! <3 grrrrrrrrr!!!<3

what does Jamie Like???????????????? ANYONE???????????<3<3<3

This message was merged with other messages by Crystal Rain (moderator)

Jul 31, 11 at 7:40pm
swish-

Okay, so you have to have two or three hearts on Woody I think.. and then you have to have the 30 notes. Then you can upgrade it to level 3. After that, I thought you could buy it. Hmm, that's weird. Well, all I can say is;

Did you look at the furniture and see Bed [L] It doesn't SAY Double Bed, it just says L for large, or S for small. That's all I can think of.

Feb 17, 11 at 4:56pm
tt44

how do you marry katie!!! what does she like??? help me plz!!!!!!!!!!
and how do you upgrade your original house to a level 3 ive only got a different house thats level 2????????
plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 05, 11 at 5:45pm
RoanAala

Yeah, you need both Joe and Kurt to have 1 heart too I think.

Feb 02, 11 at 4:42pm
SarahC79

Yes I have 46 notes. Woody has one heart. Does he need more than that? It is not giving me a option to upgrade. I am getting frustrated. Any more advise?

Feb 02, 11 at 4:05pm
missgamegirl212

Have u got 30 notes yet???
Cause u need 30notes to get the double bed.

Jan 24, 11 at 1:30am
SarahC79

I have read everything there is to read about getting married. I have a leavel 3 house but there is no option for upgrading or double bed. What am I missing???
My girl has 9 hearts so I don't understand. Can someone please help me?