606: If you ever remember something or have a random word pop into your head while you're outside, chances are invisible Players are running around your town imprinting words in your head with a pin. 607: You can only digest food from killing negativity with stuffed pigs and pins, but not by walking. 608: Supposedly it's your fault if you die even if Joshua's the one who lost his share of HP. 609: If a man who makes ramen offers you coloured pins, always go for the rainbow. 610: Feathers can make you invincible. 611: Spiky orange hair can go three weeks without losing volume. 612: You probably have a problem if you were screaming "JESUS BEAM 'EM, JESUS BEAM 'EM!!" while fighting Sho for the first time. 613: It's So Wonderful, and always will be.
Jun 21, 13 at 4:00am
601: Drawing a circle with graffiti will drop a meteor. 602: Sleeping pigs are near invincible 603: Loose Buttons drive seamstresses crazy 604: Buying too much at a ramen place will make the owner assume your gay. 605: Trying to clean Hachiko is a bad idea.
Jun 18, 13 at 3:53pm
546. You can totally use your phone to time travel. 547. Never underestimate mysterious coffee shop owners. 548. Skip meetings to avoid having glowing red eyes. 549. Treat your Scarletite pins like they're your children. 600. But don't make them wear diapers when you first get them.
Jun 12, 13 at 6:49pm
543. Fighting elephants in the middle of a city is possible.
544. You can only eat one thing at a time.
545. The progfox is something that you wouldn't want to be around for too long.
Jun 08, 13 at 10:09am
A Random Carpacian
542: Sharks can come out of the ground?! WE NEED A BIGGER TRUCK.
Mar 22, 13 at 7:13pm
535. You never know what's controlling a stuffed pig...
536. YOLO is invalid.
537. Not all reapers are out to kill you (coco)... or maybe...
538. Swag comes in many forms including CDs, Chili, meat, onions, wallets, and pictures.
539. Be careful because the one person you hate with all your heart "might" actually be your dead best friend.
540. Zetta is once again confirmed to be indeed an adjective.
541. Memorizing 50 digits of pi is actually not that hard.
Mar 22, 13 at 4:24pm
532. Wearing a bunch of random clothes that don't match will make you stronger.
533. Nothing beats the power of friendship.
534. Always keep two copies of the player pin.
Feb 27, 13 at 11:06am
524: If you can float, beware of frogs 525: Final time attack's real weapon is to wear you down with its repetitive choice in music 526: Earthquakes can knock you out of the air 527: Even dead gods hate medicine 528: Japan and America regard each other as civvies 529: If you're going to quit your job, make sure to wait until you get your bonus 530: Our solar system only has 6 planets 531: Nobody ever seems to notice cars and signs being thrown around by an invisible force.
Powered by neoforums v1.8.0 (annabelle) Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2013