Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims 3 » How do you kick people out of your house!? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to Neoseeker! Please read through the forum rules before posting. Why don't you <a href="/members/register.html" targ

hideOriginal Post

Jan 21, 11 at 5:19pmHPfreakRox13!

I didn't know better when I started, but now I'm getting married and need more space, ideas?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 17, 15 at 2:16am

But how do u kill urself

May 15, 15 at 6:31pm
td g hggg hhgjj

quote BobBurke
Then just usen the cheat that gives u money

Apr 02, 15 at 2:50am
ellie miller

quote rosyrainbow39
Make the sim you want to move out go into town somewhere, then switch to your other sim and pick up the phone tap on that sim's name (the sim you want to move out)and tap "evict" btw you can't do this on your mobile you have to do it on the house phone.
Hope i helped

Mar 22, 15 at 11:58am

I tried to kick out one of my daughter because she's a grown-up but when I did that it kicked out the whole family so I really need help;(

Jan 08, 15 at 7:21am
island princess '

i had a fire in my house and now a fire man wont leave I cant even ask him to I tried exiting and rentering the game but noda I want him out but he isn't actually under my control he his just there help plz

Nov 02, 14 at 4:37pm

It's really easy you click on the persons phone and click move. Only one person should be selected to move and hit the button that says kick out. Make sure your family is the one you will stay with though.

Oct 30, 14 at 9:19am

quote missbullseye
quote Justus411
If you want to kill your sim so they are out of your famiy then build a pool if you don't already have one and put your sim in it then build a wall on each side of it but make sure your sim is inside then wait for there ghost to come through the wall and wait a minute or two but you don't have to then click on the ghost and click the one that says go to Netherlands or something like that then wait a minute and your sim will be gone for good. So try it if it works congrats. Just so you now I only have an ps3 so that's what I did it on but I am sure it will work on other gaming systems like x-box 360 or even your computer just give it a try and then you will see if it works. . Good luck
I tried this on my xbox 360 it wouldn't let me put up the wall. However, I then decided to build an extremely small room just square enough for a door. Then had unwanted sim to "go there" then immediately went to build mode and removed the door. Then applied karma that bottomed her out. Now I wait.....

Aug 11, 14 at 8:08am

ghosify your sim and after that select return to nether

Jul 04, 14 at 1:07am

Pick up your phone(not mobile phone) select the sims you want out and there is a kick out button. Make sure the sim you're selected on is one you want to move out.

May 15, 14 at 3:07pm

I don't see evict