Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims 3 » How do you kick people out of your house!? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 21, 11 at 5:19pmHPfreakRox13!

I didn't know better when I started, but now I'm getting married and need more space, ideas?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 04, 14 at 1:07am
Harleyquinnzel

Pick up your phone(not mobile phone) select the sims you want out and there is a kick out button. Make sure the sim you're selected on is one you want to move out.

May 15, 14 at 3:07pm
Hi

I don't see evict

Apr 14, 14 at 8:51pm
SD

Option 1: you kill your sims, but only if you are desperate to get rid of them
Option2: take the som you want to kick out to the park. Then click on another sim that is at home and get them to use the home phone to call the other sim. You should then get the option to evict the sim at the park.
Option 3: get one of your sims to fall in love and marry another local. Once you are married you will automatically get a sub screen . This screen will allow you to move out the sims you do not want to keep, and it also allows you to move some of the local sims housemates in with you!

Mar 04, 14 at 8:08pm
myah smith

quote Leyletto
I tries insulting a bunch of people and my roommate won't move out... but I don't have the space, time, or money to take care of them both. Plus, they're not married, so I can't just divorce them and have them automatically move out.

Feb 08, 14 at 1:50pm
Sela

Have he sim you want to move out pick up the house phone and select "move"

Feb 05, 14 at 4:27am
PieLuver101

Um... I disagree with the person who said kill them, I play on my DSi. The person I got was a vegitarian and she's glitching my game up, when I got an opportunity I had to re-do it 5 times and now I can't complete my lifetime wish

Jan 05, 14 at 5:55am
Nd28

I carnt kick a sim out but I have to to get a baby!

Aug 03, 13 at 9:14am
claudiarosepeter

I divorced my people, but she didn't automatically move out, just stayed at home crying all the time!!! how do you do the house phone, I tried but it didn't work!!

Jun 30, 13 at 12:45am
katiexx11

If you want an husband/wife to move out you keep on fighting until it says divorce. Then click on the divorce button, when you have he/her will automatically move out. BUT be warned they will take A LOT OF MONEY. But I didn't care cuz I had the money cheat. OR. If this person is not your husband/wife then make him/her go to the park or ect then while he/she is at the park go on you house phone (you can not o this on a mobile phone it has to be on a house phone: you can find a house phone in electrics, under the audio button.) click on the house phone after you have brought it then click on your person who is out and you want to move out the it will give you some chocies click on evict. Here is two way or just kill them. lol:P

Jun 27, 13 at 12:39pm
RSTAR13

Oh wow. So I tired all those things.. And there was no evict option on the home phone for me. I'm not sure if playing on the ps3 makes a difference. But I found a super fast easy way to get rid of sims! Okay make sure you have a ton of karma power! Select the Ghostify karma power, and select the sim you wish to get rid of. Now grab your ghost zapper OR your cat and capture that sucker!! Haha bam! Done.