Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » WarioWare D.I.Y. » MicroGame Ideas....? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 21, 11 at 1:58amBlitzleBlast

Hello People of this page. I NEED IDEAS!!!!! so anyone up for a challenge? well get your thinking caps(or Tiaras) on and get to work![img link=]C:\Documents and Settings\YOLONDA\My Documents\My Pictures\JaCkSoNs DrAwInGs\Kirby[/img]<sorry if pic doesnt show up!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 14, 12 at 11:25pm
MistarDerp

I try to involve various internet memes and just random stuff. I have a few games with the Kool-Aid Man bursting thru the background and such, along with some Weegee based games, say... what about Chuck Norris?

Jan 07, 12 at 12:36pm
buddyboy61002

: use stamp tools to do 8bit art

Jan 07, 12 at 12:34pm
buddyboy61002

just change up some diamond software

Jun 06, 11 at 2:57am
MrVideoGames

Someimes I import games and edit them to make them Mario games.
On the hurdle game I put a red hat on the guy. And turned the hurdles into Goombas! I love spicing up games.

Apr 03, 11 at 10:27pm
Captain Awesome

I make like all my microgames about Mario games. Other times I copy my friends ideas, but change it minorly. another thing i do is Take one of nine-volt's mario microgames and change Mario to Luigi. Finally i make games with 2 options that express my opinion. Examples: Better Bro.?: Mario or Luigi. Better Bro.?: Me or My Brother. Awesomer Person?: Me or my friend. The answers are Mario, Me and Me.

Feb 11, 11 at 12:46am
Talonbearer

Sorry, but I can't help you there. I dunno who doesn't have this problem, and it's your responsibility to come up with ideas yourself. If you have other Warioware games(i.e. Warioware inc.)you can try to recreate games from those. I've been doing that for all my games. Or you can see the design challenge and see if that gives you ideas.

Jan 21, 11 at 1:58am
BlitzleBlast

Hello People of this page. I NEED IDEAS!!!!! so anyone up for a challenge? well get your thinking caps(or Tiaras) on and get to work![img link=]C:\Documents and Settings\YOLONDA\My Documents\My Pictures\JaCkSoNs DrAwInGs\Kirby[/img]<sorry if pic doesnt show up!