Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Black Version » Reshiram & Zekrom???? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jan 20, 11 at 10:48pmphoenix2006

I thought that Reshiram would be in Pokemon White because its color IS WHITE. and Zekrom would be in Pokemon Black because its color IS BLACK. but they switched them up on them its weird. i wanted to get Pokemon white because i thought that Reshiram was going to be in it but then i find out it will be in Pokemon Black. but i want white still cause i would rather play in the white forest. a dilema! for a second there i though the creaters made a huge mistake. and i know some people are confused as to which legendary they will get from each game. anyone know why they did this????

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 24, 11 at 4:02pm

Well you could easily get both. I'm sure there will be tons of people offering Reshiram or Zekrom once the games come out in english.

Jan 24, 11 at 5:34am

I thought most of the Pokémon are pretty good, but yeah, it's good to see Yin and Yang in Pokémon now.

Jan 23, 11 at 8:26pm

It's a brilliant idea. I just wish they could have done better with the Pokemon...not Reshiram and Zekrom, mind you.

Jan 22, 11 at 1:15pm

I always wondered when the Ying Yang will come to pokemon.

Jan 22, 11 at 12:18pm

Zekrom appears in a more nature based region but has a technological look to it, where as Reshiram looks more natural seems to appear in a technically advanced region...

Ying and Yang at it's finest.

Jan 22, 11 at 11:14am

Don't worry Zekrom, I still love you. ;-;
    I wouldn't be using the legendary anyway, so stats don't matter at all to me. I just want it to look good in the box. :3

Jan 22, 11 at 8:32am

Reshiram looked more elegant. Especially his tail. It looks like he can fly ten times faster than a jet plane.

Jan 22, 11 at 5:32am

quote squiggle bath
Yeah that's right, Reshiram just pwns Zekrom.
our point exactly.

though, you are right about that YinYang stuff. it was really confusing since i kinda wanted to get Zekrom for the looks but then i found that Reshiram has the stats. and Reshiram also grew on me now so i dont really mind getting Reshiram now. i needed Black in my collection anyways.

Jan 22, 11 at 5:04am

Yeah that's right, Reshiram just pwns Zekrom.

Jan 22, 11 at 1:38am

Reshiram IS better. It looks like it could just fire the lazer.