Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep » Ventus, Terra, or Aqua? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jan 16, 11 at 1:06amCyndaquil

Which one is best to use during the story? Or which one do you enjoy playing most with?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 13, 12 at 11:24pm
Exquisious

In terms of commands, Aqua, Terra, then Ven.

In terms of story, Ven, Terra, then Aqua.

Aqua has the best, most powerful commands. Ghost Drive is an awesome command style. Terra also has a lot of cool ones but he's a slow, strength-based fighter, so he's a little boring. Ven doesn't have very many interesting unique commands, although Glide comes in handy.

On the reverse, Ven is arguably the most important character in the game, hence his story provides lots more information on what the game is about. Terra is also very important. Aqua basically just ties up the loose ends.

Even so, everything about Aqua's design is just so awesome. She's my favourite character to play. When on her hovercraft in the Deep Space level, she can turn the hovercraft sideways and use it as a bow to hit enemies. Her coolness level has no bounds.

Sep 13, 12 at 10:17pm
chaz gordon

So I would have to say ventus because of his controls and storyline but we were able to play vanitis I would enjoy playing as him he's basically what would happen to sora if he fell to darkness

Feb 15, 11 at 9:32pm
Blueeyedwhit3000

quote StarJet
quote Blueeyedwhit3000
quote Cyndaquil
Which one is best to use during the story? Or which one do you enjoy playing most with?
judging that shes the only wne ive ever played as i say aqua.
Do you actually realize that you're missing out on a huge part of the story??
no i just started so im still on her story

Feb 13, 11 at 1:21pm
StarJet

quote Blueeyedwhit3000
quote Cyndaquil
Do you actually realize that you're missing out on a huge part of the story??

Feb 13, 11 at 12:27am
Blueeyedwhit3000

quote Cyndaquil

Feb 05, 11 at 3:47am
thunderchicken

I like them all for different things well in other words they each have their own advantages but I have to say Ventus.

Jan 23, 11 at 10:03pm
DarkTiggy007

I like to play as Terra. Maybe its because in other KH games I would mainly forget about every other stats and focus on strength.

Jan 22, 11 at 8:20pm
Blue Rhapsody

Aqua :3 'Nuff said.

Jan 19, 11 at 7:38am
cloudkillsquall

ven super glide rocks

Jan 18, 11 at 4:00pm
King of Ice

Ventus,hands down.
His story was quite interesting and his final battle is pretty cool(But Terra's final battle was cooler)

Aqua is also great,but I still prefere Ventus,also Aqua is practically the strongest of the trio(I'm not kidding)

And I hate Terra,not his character or personality or anything,but he sucks in combat(IMO),Slide is a poor excuse as a dodge move and Longer Keyblades means higher probability of Wall hitting(Which is why I was stuck on Sparky for a long time)