Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Monster Hunter Portable 3rd » Your latest hunter's news » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jan 12, 11 at 11:04pmNarcissus

Continuing the tradition, I thought I would post this thread for people to share their latest trials and tribulations ^^

I'm currently trying to obtain another Los ruby to upgrade my fire LS, and I finally got my kingsize Deviljho =)

Oh, and I made the Jinouga event Hammer because I think it looks awesome!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 20, 12 at 6:07pm
Baira

i have got already full armor dark akantor,and now what is the best weapon for that armor..with all your suggestion bro... im so confused...

May 20, 12 at 5:30pm
Raikou376

Currently going for the Agnaktor S set that'll compliment my Flame Tempest Switch Axe very nicely.
Wearing full Agnaktor U right now and pretty heavily maining Gunlance.

I have to kill more Rathalos to get through the Gun Chariot line but ever since Tri it's just been a hassle to follow around while it flies everywhere.

May 13, 12 at 11:49pm
Yakkul

Journal Entry 1 05/13/2012

Its been a little over 2 months since I've left Pokke Village, the last village I made camp. Even though I took everything with me, I was starting to run low on supplies, but fortunately for me I've come across a village called Yukumo Village in the mountain stream. Its a very lively and flourished place. I had no idea such a village can be so busy. Lots of people and hunters come by here very often since Yukumo Village is well known for their hot springs up here in the mountain stream. It isn't cold like Pokke Village, but of course, Pokke Village resided in the snowy mountains. As great and comfortable as this place is, it doesn't beat home.
Excuse my long first entry. I lost my first journal in the mountains the night before I reached Yukumo Village. I was sitting on my supply wagon writing our daily adventures while my partner Yakkul took the bridal on our gagua. It started pouring out of nowhere. It was a storm like no other I've seen before. And the clouds... those were no ordinary clouds. It was raining so hard I could barely see the road. My gagua and Yakkul had a hard time getting us to somplace safe as the gagua was so frightened by the roaring thunders... and maybe even something else. Anyways, the supply wagon hit a tough object on the road and knocked me off. I fell a couple of cliffs, and fortunately, I lived, thanks to Yakkul. If he hadn't rushed the the wagon my way to grab me, that thing would've stepped on me. I lost my book on the fall

Still... that huge thunder-looking beast... and even the dark vortex-looking cloud... were definitely no ordinary monsters.

Mar 20, 12 at 3:32pm
Narsik774

Been awhile, beat the game 14 times now (all quests excluding dlc)
All from start to finish, gonna stick w/ 1 file now
Didn't try speed runs, but managed to complete RM in 10:56 using Star e.e

Mar 19, 12 at 7:26pm
Newman_Vin

currently stuck on HR5. cant beat a few things like sand barioth. So i am preparing to switch to bowguns to try and gun things now.
Making Urkusu high rank armor (gunner). then Aoshira HBG, and then i should be back in business.

As a blademaster i am wearing full jaggi armor, upgraded up to hrd armor spheres. my weapon was the aoshira LS, before that i had the Jinouga switch axe. they just dont seem to be safe enough at this point and i get killed eventually.

Mar 18, 12 at 9:56am
Cylos

Just got the game in the last week, took out village quest Diablos, I was surprised at how quickly it died, and I hardly even focused on the tail ( I don't think they've changed the weakpoints from FU)

Jan 18, 12 at 4:23pm
JoelMole

Just beat the village Jhen Mohran for the first time, and realised afterward when I was putting my stuff away that I carved an Earth Dragongem! Epic

He really wasn't very hard at all lol. I was surprised at how easy in fact. Died with like 10 mins to spare.

Done with full Rathian armour and Frozen Blade "Icicle". Not that I used my weapon much... Just to break the cracks in his back really.

Peace out

xxx

Jan 17, 12 at 12:53am
Loto Drandel

I've had the game for a couple months, beat all the Village Quests (with the exception of the last one that does the Deviljho video) and all Hot Spring Quests. I have to find the last Drink Quest (currently have 19). I personally don't like the Awaken skill on here...I really wanted to see what would've happened having the Awaken skill (as used in Tri) on a Nargacuga weapon...I made several armor sets and can easily use combos with them

Example: Golden Moon Set with Exploiter

Other than that, the game is great!!!

Jan 10, 12 at 2:39pm
JoelMole

After having this game for a few weeks now, decided to get back onto Neoseeker and realised how much I missed MH

I've been playing the JP version without the patch. CBA to get CFW. And the language barrier really isn't much of an issue at all.

Nearly finished a full set of Rathian armour Sketchily beat Jinouga with my crappy old Bone set lol. After that I felt I needed an upgrade.

Peace out

xxx

Dec 19, 11 at 3:39pm
Fartalis

quote Narcissus
I doubt anybody is even still playing this now, but thought I would let you all know that I managed to solo Deviljho in 4m43s.
A new personal best for me, and about time to hang up my hunting boots until the next installment of MH!
Oh and did take pics, but not bothering to upload due to the dead nature of the forum.
Wow, very impressive. What equipment did you used? and your tragety please. Thanks.

Are you getting 3DS for your next MH?