Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Monster Hunter Portable 3rd » Feedback & Suggestions » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jan 09, 11 at 10:59pmAurora

Hey guys, I'm the section moderator around these parts. I thought I'd make this thread to serve as a place for you guys to drop in any ideas or feedback which you may have regarding the forum.

To get the ball rolling...
Is there anything forum-related you want me to do?
Any ideas for competitions / MH-related forum games?
Any important threads which you think should be stickied?
Any suggestions for the header and footer? The forum's looking a little barren at the moment.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 04, 12 at 10:53pm
Twin_Master

They need to gain a license from the creators of GOW. It would cost money and GOW need to be willing to share their content with Capcom. I don't think it is likely however, as both parties would see it as unnecessary and a waste of time and money and effort.

Apr 03, 12 at 10:33pm
Aeron John Valera

why don't they make a weapon that is extending like the weapon of Kratos in God of War:cool:

May 26, 11 at 9:24pm
Aurora

Alrighty, then it's header and footer contest time. 8)

May 25, 11 at 11:02pm
Machienzo

quote Aurora
Machienzo: Aw, that's a shame. It was a fan favourite too. Can't you just log onto your Zymic account, go to the file manger, and download the files from there?
I tried. The entire domain must be down or something.

May 25, 11 at 12:27pm
Aurora

Machienzo: Aw, that's a shame. It was a fan favourite too. Can't you just log onto your Zymic account, go to the file manger, and download the files from there?

May 25, 11 at 10:41am
Machienzo

Aurora, I've lost the images. Must have gotten rid of them. I guess this might be a good time to invite along another Header and Footer competition.

May 25, 11 at 4:04am
Machienzo

Damn, I think it is. I'll have to check right now.

Hmmm, it might have been my old Zymic domain. Hopefully I might still have the files for it so I can reupload to my new host.

May 24, 11 at 10:43pm
Aurora

Machienzo, is your domain down? The header image isn't loading for me.

May 15, 11 at 12:54pm
Aurora

quote osman
yes i agree too maybe if we get more activity?
When there's more activity we can have a GD. If you have any ideas to raise activity, then feel free to post them, but I don't think that this forum will be very active unless MHP3rd gets an English release.

May 15, 11 at 12:47pm
osman

yes i agree too maybe if we get more activity?