Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn » FFXIV has stopped working » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Jan 09, 11 at 4:13pmLinexaw

I start the boot file for the game, then I log in, click start,then..... Final Fantasy XIV Has stopped working. A problem has caused the program to stop working correctly. I have a Dell Inspiron One19,
4GB RAM
Pentium Dual core CPU E550 280GHz
64 bit Windows 7
Intel® G41 1.7GB Graphics card
This is very strange to me because i traded in my old laptop which i had originally installed the game on and it worked, but with low setting, i got this comp because it seemed to meet the recommended specs for FFXIV. I have updated all of the drivers, uninstalled then re-installed made sure direct X was at it latest version, made sure firewall was allowing it through even turned the setting all the way down then tried to start it again i see no reason as to why this game shouldn't work im hoping that its some obvious mistake i made and not an error on Squares part Thanks in advance all help appreciated...........

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 22, 11 at 3:41am
Squall

When does the console version come out again?

Apr 05, 11 at 10:56pm
Ichaurus

quote Rabla
I think its rather good personally, though I never played XI so I can't compare.

But it does definently give off a true Final Fantasy experience.

Indeed.

Mar 26, 11 at 2:48pm
Rabla

I think its rather good personally, though I never played XI so I can't compare.

But it does definently give off a true Final Fantasy experience.

Mar 26, 11 at 11:31am
Ichaurus

It definitely depends on your taste in gaming, Baron. I personally can't wait to get my copy. But most people I know haven't heard of this game series. Such a pity...

Jan 13, 11 at 1:57am
BaronTvirus

Ahh don't be suprised. With new and expansive games like this it's common to have bugs and CAGs (Computer Auto-rejected Games) because it could be something as simple as a virus or malware on your computer. Or the more likely scenario would be your computer's not fully compatable or not updated properly for the game to function. Games and coms these days are soooo picky. PS I heard on the wire this game kinda sux (ping time and what not) any opinion on that?

Jan 09, 11 at 4:13pm
Linexaw

I start the boot file for the game, then I log in, click start,then..... Final Fantasy XIV Has stopped working. A problem has caused the program to stop working correctly. I have a Dell Inspiron One19,
4GB RAM
Pentium Dual core CPU E550 280GHz
64 bit Windows 7
Intel® G41 1.7GB Graphics card
This is very strange to me because i traded in my old laptop which i had originally installed the game on and it worked, but with low setting, i got this comp because it seemed to meet the recommended specs for FFXIV. I have updated all of the drivers, uninstalled then re-installed made sure direct X was at it latest version, made sure firewall was allowing it through even turned the setting all the way down then tried to start it again i see no reason as to why this game shouldn't work im hoping that its some obvious mistake i made and not an error on Squares part Thanks in advance all help appreciated...........