Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Neoseeker's Intel P67 3-Way Motherboard Roundup » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 07, 11 at 7:22am
Tom's Mugshot

OMFG! 4.7GHz? That's superfantabulous. The fact that all 3 motherboards are close performers is probably a good thing. Many people just like certain brands, and I always hate having to pick one over the other just because one has an extra SATA port. Nice to know that performance-wise they are very similar.

I read the Sandy Bridge CPU roundup also. Very impressive numbers. I had a liquid-cooled i5 OC'd to almost 5GHz so I imagine that these boards will allow a new liquid-cooled i7 to do it easily. And looks like retail pricing will be competitive to AMD's high-end offerings.

Very nice reviews. I will go with ASUS board.

Can't wait

Jan 06, 11 at 7:11pm
HekiM

... and please also comment on the boot time.

Thanks
Mike

Jan 05, 11 at 9:00pm
rigelt

Thanks for the roundup. But I'm disappointed that you actually benchmarked the CPU instead of the mobos. How's about USB3 performance, power figures, fan profiles etc.
Bios coverage and all the pictures are suberb. Cheers

Jan 04, 11 at 3:11am
leochan

Now that the Sandy Bridge CPU and chipset launch is officially out of the bag, we can at last complete our in-depth look at three P67 motherboards we previously teased for you earlier: the Gigabyte P67A-UD4, ASUS P8P67 Deluxe, and MSI P67A-GD65. This time we're able to bring you performance numbers for all three boards using the new Core i7 2600K CPU. See how well this first batch of P67 boards from trusted manufacturers play with the new Intel CPU architecture!