Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Golden Sun: Dark Dawn » Forgable Items » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 31, 10 at 10:13pmgamez expert

Hey i've just beaten the game so its time for me to go exploring for the extras. Sadly i've missed quite a few summons and djinn thanks to them rotten points of no return () but i was glad to see that the option to forge materials made a return in this game! So far the only materials i have come across are oricalcon, mithril and zol. Looking around i cant see any actual guides or anything up on this matter so lets pull together what we've found ourselves. What forgable materials have you found in the game? What weapons and such where you able to get out of them? Have you been able to find which enemies drops them and where they are? Any info would be helpful both for me and others reading

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 12, 12 at 6:49pm
Darkceltic2012

Otka Island Maze is a pain. I tried following the details but lost it. Forgeable items eh? Hmu sounds interesting where can I found the sunken items:)

Jan 03, 11 at 12:11am
Cloud Me

At the last place you go in the game which I think is called Warrior's Hill, there is a Mythical Sliver at the start of the place, you have to crush a rock to get it.

Jan 02, 11 at 9:57pm
gamez expert

Just for convenience both for me and anyone else, here's a list of info obtained pertaining to forgable items and what drops the materials:

Quality Zol: Sky dragons : Warriors hill : Weak to wind djinn
  • Hover Greave : Boots : +20 Def, 1.5x Agi
  • Zol Ring : Ring : 1.8x Agi
  • Air Bangle : Arm : +39 Def, +30 Jupiter Power
  • Verdant Sword : Light blade : +165 Atk
  • Zol Tiara : Tiara : +37 Def, +30 Jupiter Res
Mythril Silver: Skinwalkers : Frozen northern area overworld : Weak to fire djinn
  • Mythril Clothes : Armor : +49 Def, +Unleash Rate
  • Mythril Armlet : Arm : +46 Def, +Unleash Rate
  • Mythril Claw : Claw +160 Atk
  • Silver Longbow : Bow : +150 Atk
  • Lavatine : Long sword : +173 Atk
Darkmatter: Minos knight : Crossbone isle: Weak to wind djinn
  • Darkside Sword : Cursed Longsword : +210 Atk
  • Demon Circlet : Cursed Circlet : +50 Def, Boosts Unleash Rate
  • Terra Shield : Cursed Shield : +48 Def +5 Atk
Orihalcon: Nightmares : Otka island dungeon : Weak to earth djinn
  • Xylos Armour : Armor : +50 Def, +12 Atk
  • Herculean Axe : Axe : +186 Atk
  • Excalibur : Long sword : +180 Atk
  • Cosmos Shield : Shield : +49 Def, +20 Res
  • Big Bang Gloves : Arm : +47 Def, +40 Fire Power
Rusty Weapons
  • Rusted Mace : Thanatos Mace : +125 Atk : Shallow waters SE of ghostship, west of harun
  • Rusted Light Sword : Rune Blade : +162 Atk : Shallow waters south of yamata
  • Rusted Long Sword : Kikuichimonji : +128 Atk : Shallow waters NW of crossbone isle whirlpool, south of champa
  • Rusted Bow : Sagittarius Bow : +170 Atk : Final room in crossbone isle
That's all the information i've found so far but if i get anything else then i'll update it. Hope this helps

Dec 31, 10 at 10:37pm
Cloud Me

You can find some rusty weapons around the sea In the sallow parts. But I only found about four. You can find some oricalon in the old Campa. I've been planing to reset my game and copy down where you can find forgeble items.

Dec 31, 10 at 10:31pm
bbb7002004

You can find rusted items in the ocean shallows again, and you can also find and forge dark matter. Most of the items are the same as the ones you got in TLA, excluding the Zol stuff of course.

Dec 31, 10 at 10:13pm
gamez expert

Hey i've just beaten the game so its time for me to go exploring for the extras. Sadly i've missed quite a few summons and djinn thanks to them rotten points of no return () but i was glad to see that the option to forge materials made a return in this game! So far the only materials i have come across are oricalcon, mithril and zol. Looking around i cant see any actual guides or anything up on this matter so lets pull together what we've found ourselves. What forgable materials have you found in the game? What weapons and such where you able to get out of them? Have you been able to find which enemies drops them and where they are? Any info would be helpful both for me and others reading