Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Neoseeker's 6-Way Intel Socket 1156 Motherboard Roundup » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 10, 13 at 9:32am
Ing Gerund

I need a gigabyte ga p55 ud6 lga 1156 motherboard

Dec 28, 10 at 6:10am
Vagabond

quote EdwardTheBard
" 15. PCMark Vantage & Crysis Warhead "

But the benchmark is about FarCry 2
Thanks! I fixed it.

Dec 28, 10 at 3:12am
Unforgiven

" 15. PCMark Vantage & Crysis Warhead "

But the benchmark is about FarCry 2

Dec 28, 10 at 1:37am
RealNeil

I have an ASRock P55-Pro board that I really like. It has a i5-750 in it and it almost keeps up with my i7-870 system with an Intel DP55KG board. It has an auto-overclock function in BIOS that runs the i5-750 at 3,800MHz. up from 2,600MHz. It's hard to beat this board for stability either.
I recently ordered another ASRock P55-Pro board and another i7-870 CPU so I can run two ASRock P55-Pro mainboards with two i7-870 CPU's in them. The Intel board and the i5-750 will go to one of my kids or become a Linux test bed.

Dec 24, 10 at 1:06am
leochan

2010 was a good year for Intel socket 1156 motherboards, thanks to its desirable chipsets which supported many Intel Core CPUs from both spectrums of the market. We've launched a retrospective roundup of sorts, testing and comparing some of the more notable socket 1156 motherboard releases over the past year that really caught our eye! Maybe you'll find something to suit your needs and budget too.