Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » Fighting Style » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Dec 19, 10 at 2:40pmgamerdude1234

what's yours?

I avoid and evade alot.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 19, 11 at 6:42am
DXD

I always jump in right away with a weak offense(to keep the opponent off their toes), defending when necessary, then throw in some opportunistic smash moves when possible.

May 08, 11 at 3:48am
unown warrior

I tend to use an all out offensive strategy,but my strategy changes depending on how my opponents fight.

Apr 19, 11 at 7:27pm
CrazeMatt

Zeezow's strategy + alot of attacks while running, as in shouldering people (Samus) or a lunge (Pit).

Jan 11, 11 at 2:15pm
Zeezow

Fastest players and attack from above

Jan 08, 11 at 4:06am
gamerdude1234

I just discovered Luigi's talents. I need to learn a good style for him...

Jan 07, 11 at 1:03pm
Chekkaa

I prefer a "death from above" approach. I main Pikachu, and often come in from the air, either with dair, fair, bair, up-B, or side-B, and sometimes a B. On the ground, I make sure to use down-A and side-A a lot, along with the occasional grab and rolling backward throw. When they're really close, I'll just hold down A for a few seconds and watch the hilarity ensue. Then once they get weak, thunder takes care of them, along with anyone closeby or directly above me.

Jan 07, 11 at 7:50am
theone

link+bombs= mind games

Jan 07, 11 at 3:48am
gamerdude1234

quote Guilphlosion
And I will pursue my opponent!!!
right ooon!

Jan 06, 11 at 2:39pm
Guilphlosion

I'm strictly Offensive with soome dodge rolling action. And I will pursue my opponent!!!

Jan 06, 11 at 5:17am
Kokoro

When I'm in a hard situation, I try to roll behind the person trying to hit and I quickly use the C buttons for smash attacks.