Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » Fighting Style » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Dec 19, 10 at 2:40pmgamerdude1234

what's yours?

I avoid and evade alot.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 19, 11 at 6:42am
DXD

I always jump in right away with a weak offense(to keep the opponent off their toes), defending when necessary, then throw in some opportunistic smash moves when possible.

May 08, 11 at 3:48am
unown warrior

I tend to use an all out offensive strategy,but my strategy changes depending on how my opponents fight.

Apr 19, 11 at 7:27pm
CrazeMatt

Zeezow's strategy + alot of attacks while running, as in shouldering people (Samus) or a lunge (Pit).

Jan 11, 11 at 2:15pm
Zeezow

Fastest players and attack from above

Jan 08, 11 at 4:06am
gamerdude1234

I just discovered Luigi's talents. I need to learn a good style for him...

Jan 07, 11 at 1:03pm
Chekkaa

I prefer a "death from above" approach. I main Pikachu, and often come in from the air, either with dair, fair, bair, up-B, or side-B, and sometimes a B. On the ground, I make sure to use down-A and side-A a lot, along with the occasional grab and rolling backward throw. When they're really close, I'll just hold down A for a few seconds and watch the hilarity ensue. Then once they get weak, thunder takes care of them, along with anyone closeby or directly above me.

Jan 07, 11 at 7:50am
theone

link+bombs= mind games

Jan 07, 11 at 3:48am
gamerdude1234

quote Guilphlosion
And I will pursue my opponent!!!
right ooon!

Jan 06, 11 at 2:39pm
Guilphlosion

I'm strictly Offensive with soome dodge rolling action. And I will pursue my opponent!!!

Jan 06, 11 at 5:17am
Kokoro

When I'm in a hard situation, I try to roll behind the person trying to hit and I quickly use the C buttons for smash attacks.