Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dragon Quest X: Mezameshi Itsutsu no Shuzoku Online » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 19, 10 at 2:22am

Hey! I'm vyson the celestrian ! I posted quite a bit on the Dragon Quest 9 forum, and i personally cannot wait for Dragon Quest X to come out. Here you should post what you think the game is going to be about (such as the story) and people could post later on release dates and such.

You could also say how much you are awaiting the game, and as I said, I can't wait. It's going to be on the Wii, and that's about all that I can tell you so far. I'll add information as I hear it, and if anyone learns anything about DQ10, please by all means post your knowledge.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 16, 12 at 8:26am
Tenshi

It's too bad this forum doesn't have more activity. I can't wait for this game. Though I really wasn't planning on buying a Wii U, and it's a lot of money to fork over. But I'd probably buy a Wii U just to play this. Still, with the console, game cost, and the subscription, it's going to hurt.

I've played DQ 4, 5, 6, 8, and 9, with 8 and 9 being my favorites. I was watching a Let's Play! DQ X video on youtube (Japanese with English commentary) yesterday, and it's just getting me pumped. The equip system is similar to 9 (changing gear changes appearance) which is awesome, though I guess that's to be expected of an MMO. Usually, I dislike MMOs, because I prefer to 100% complete my games. But if there's any MMO I could play, it'd be Dragon Quest.

I wish I just lived in Japan and spoke fluent Japanese, then I'd just play it right now.

Anyways I'm Tenshi so yeah.

Mar 12, 12 at 12:20am
malinamartis

hey this is such a great game and more promising.

Feb 27, 12 at 3:43am
Crystal Rain

Hey everyone, I'm Crystal Rain (commonly known as Rain or Crystal), and I'm the section moderator for this forum. I just stickied this thread, and let me know if you need anything else or have any questions =)

Feb 25, 12 at 2:23am
Dragovianwarrioris13

Hi, ima guest right now cuz im on my phone and it wont let me login, any way my account is ″Dragovian Warrior″and ill be posting here in the future.

Feb 04, 12 at 2:50pm
mr3wht

ITSA ME MARIOZ!11

Feb 12, 11 at 9:49pm
alphador

Looking forward to the next title in the series but I was it would be on PS3 rather than Wii or DS.

Jan 24, 11 at 3:11am
Vexed

Hi all, Vexed here.

Last time I checked here it was empty, so I didn't bother coming back for awhile.

You'll find me most active on the Dragon Quest IX forums, but I post every now and then on the other DQ forums as well. The majority of the time I spend on the Neoseekers site is spent editing the DQ Wiki. I'm looking forward to having to write another couple hundred pages for this game when it comes out... Here's hoping some of you guys can help me out a bit!

Jan 01, 11 at 4:21am
Legendary Boss Hunter

Some people call me Legendary, some still call me DQ9, and others call me LBH now, but it's all good.

Dec 31, 10 at 9:01pm
Laika

quote Kuriusu
Hey, It's Kuriusu, some of you may remember me from earlier in the year, but I disappeared for a while in the Dragon Quest IX forum. Legendary told me of DQX and here I am.
You mean Mr Boss Hunter? Anyway, welcome. Definitely regognise you from the DQIX forum.

Dec 31, 10 at 8:57pm
Kuriusu

Hey, It's Kuriusu, some of you may remember me from earlier in the year, but I disappeared for a while in the Dragon Quest IX forum. Legendary told me of DQX and here I am. :D