Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception » Introductions Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 09, 10 at 7:59pmsamkuro

I figured I would just start this up, best thing to start up a new thread.

Hi I am samkuro, I post mainly in the Uncharted 2 thread anyway, so yeah just thought I would say this and that I am already excited about Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 02, 12 at 1:51am
Agent Mo

Hey Chad

Also, welcome to the forum and Neoseeker in general sophiiee89

Jun 01, 12 at 6:58pm
Chad

Hi! Chad here. Finally got the game (I'm late to the party, I know), and I plan on diving into it either later tonight or tomorrow night. Looking forward to it.

Nov 26, 11 at 11:58pm
Griffsports

Hello everyone i am Griffsports but you can call me Griff or Griffin.
I am a Uncharted fan and my PSN is Griff713 if you wanna play with me.

Oct 25, 11 at 12:38pm
samkuro

quote Mirage
Hello all, I'm Mirage. I recently completed Uncharted 2 and thought it was pretty awesome, so I guess you can count me in on the Uncharted bandwagon. Anyway, I came here to introduce myself as suggested by samkuro so yeh, I'm excited for Uncharted 3 and hope to see you guys around the forum in time to come.
    It's about time you made an appearance here xD after my constant nagging you to play Uncharted 2 in the NUNS2 forum ;P Will be good to team up yo

Oct 25, 11 at 12:07pm
Mirage

Hello all, I'm Mirage. I recently completed Uncharted 2 and thought it was pretty awesome, so I guess you can count me in on the Uncharted bandwagon. Anyway, I came here to introduce myself as suggested by samkuro so yeh, I'm excited for Uncharted 3 and hope to see you guys around the forum in time to come.

Oct 25, 11 at 7:40am
haalyle

quote samkuro
    Hello haalyle welcome to the forum. Feel free to join in with the general discussion, and I think you should definetly pick up a copy of Uncharted 3, the reviews make it sound good but in actual fact it's BEYOND EPIC! xD

Thanks!
Yep, couldn't agree more!

Oct 24, 11 at 10:52am
samkuro

Hello haalyle welcome to the forum. Feel free to join in with the general discussion, and I think you should definetly pick up a copy of Uncharted 3, the reviews make it sound good but in actual fact it's BEYOND EPIC! xD

Oct 24, 11 at 6:56am
haalyle

Hi I'm haalyle.
These Uncharted games look like games I'll pick up one day.
I've read reviews of them and their storylines.
Looks good guys...and girls!

Oct 04, 11 at 3:38pm
TripleDX

Hey guys, TripleDX here! been a huge fan of the last 2 uncharted games and since the ganes come out in a month i thought id drop in and say hello and hopefully become a regular

Sep 21, 11 at 2:00am
Chelskiman

Hey guys, just thought I'd pop by and see how you're all doing.