5. Note : "Do not have your action replay pluged into your computer or DSi during installation."
6. After installation, plug in your action replay by your usb cord you received in your purchase.
7. Open the code manager.
*This here is the part that did not work for me, all of what is above is what Datel sent me in an email. But i will put what else they told me in case it helps you.
8. If the action replay code manager is still saying "Waiting for Action Replay Card"...
- Windows XP : Go to Start, right click on "My Computer" then go to properties. Click Hardware, then Device manager.
- Windows Vista : Go to Start, right click on "Computer" then go to properties. Click Device Manager under control panel.
- Windows 7 : Go to Start, then Search Programs & Files. Type in "Device Manager" and click it under control panel.
9. Locate the Action Replay DSi device in Device Manager. This may be listed as “DSi AR HW Programmer Device” or as an “Unknown Device." Right click on the device and choose "Update Drivers"
10. Choose "Install from a list or specific location"
Choose the location of the software folder. (Locate the folder that you extracted to your desktop during the software download)
- 32 bit users : Choose "dsiarhwprog.inf" - 64 bit users : Choose "dsiarhwprog_x64.inf"
*Now between the two notes i put, that did not work for me because i run windows xp and could not select dsiarhwprog.inf as a target. Below i will show the method i did to solve this problem, i hope this helps if you experience the same as i did. Since i am running windows xp and if you are not, please try your best to reword this into if you are using windows 7 or vista.
8. Go to Start, right click on "My Computer". Click Hardware, then Device Manager.
9. Look for a yellow "?: USB Drives" in device manager, right click it and choose Update driver.
10. NOTE: You must have the Action Replay CD-rom in your D:\ drive otherwise this will not work. Also during this have your action replay card plugged into your computer via USB cable, NOT inserted into your DSi console.
11. Select "Search Removable media (floppy, CD-ROM...)" Then click next, then next again.
I do hope either one of these methods worked. Please leave your commments and i will try my hardest at fixing your problem. Datel will e-mail you back even though it seems like customer support will never reply.
All thanks and rights to the first 10 steps go to Datel and are not created by me. So thank you Datel for solving half of my issue.
Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)
Oct 14, 13 at 1:17pm
With windows 8 how would I access the device manager?
Mar 01, 13 at 7:45pm
i did all this but when i put the dsiarprog x64 in the driver thing it say its not compadible and with the other
Nov 22, 12 at 4:54am
So I followed everything but stopped at step 9. I couldn't find it anywhere, there was no DSI HW or unknown device. So I inserted my CD but it still doesn't show. Please help me!!! Do I have to have my AR DSI inserted to my DS??
Jul 13, 12 at 6:40pm
hi my name is VolcnBoy and my action replay dsi doesn't load, in other words my Dsi does not read my Action replay as a caset so I cannot actually use it does anyone know how to fix this plz reply cause my bro really needs to use it!!!
Jun 22, 12 at 6:25pm
Edit 2: I broke into parental controls on my 3DS and unlocked the internet browser [which stinks out loud] and cannot watch YouTube (CURSES) sooooooo.............
Jun 22, 12 at 6:20pm
*Edit:* i dont have a laptop at all, though i am exTREMELY stealthy and sneak it all the time ;D
Jun 22, 12 at 6:16pm
i have a laptop with windows xp capabilities and i was just finished typing in a code and it said 'updating your action replay' AND MY F*CKING SH*T OF AN EXCUSE OF A DS LITE DIED AND NOW MY F*CKING SH*T OF AN ACTION REPLAY DSI BOOTS TO A F*CKING RED SCREEN HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (right after i sue the SHIT OUT THOSE *bleep*ING B*TCHES AT DATEL)
Apr 21, 12 at 5:46pm
I was searching for a fix for Error 52, stumbled upon this youtube video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT-snyPyDD8 If you click the button below the video info that says "show more", there is a link for a digitally signed driver for the Action Replay. After downloading the driver, go back and watch this video. Then on pg 4 of the comments, there is a comment by "splysh" dated two weeks ago (from this post date, of course). Follow his directions (they start out: download the file attachment in this discription (sic)) - I was FINALLY able to access the action replay. Now if I can just figure out how to load the codes...... Hope this helps someone.
Mar 14, 12 at 7:53pm
This is fuc..king retarded. I cant use my action replay that I paid $30 for. PURE idiocy. I have an unknown device which does NOT allow me to fu.cking update it. I am going to sue the shit out of codejunkies and daytel for selling defective products. I have the stupid error 43 which CAN NOT be fuc..king fixed I tried calling the idiots at daytel and NO one picked up I called for 30 minutes straight calling all offices, canada AND the fu//cking U.S this is horrible.
I followed the steps to stop the "waiting for action replay card" exactly, and my computer told me that it could not fix the problem because the program was from an unidentified publisher or source or something and needed an electronic signature. If I wanted to run the program properly, I would need to contact the company and get an electronic signature. What does this mean? Is there any way to go around i or fix it? I use windows vista.
I' having the same problem.. It says something about Code 52? Anyone know how to fix this? I really want to do it this way instead of manually.
Powered by neoforums v1.9.0 (annabelle) Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2013