Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Golden Sun: Dark Dawn » Ayuthay help » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 06, 10 at 11:03pmguilmon93950

Ok, I just got sent down the shaft by the king of Kaocho, landed in Ouroboros, got up and out of tere, and now I'm at Ayuthay, and there's no raft. I checked the only walkthrough we have that goes that far, and it says theres supposed to be a raft just sitting there, but I've talked to everyone and showed them Wo's letter, and no raft. Does anyone know whats up?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 15, 12 at 9:41pm
Darkceltic2012

[link name=][/link]
quote sasuke
Ok, I just got sent down the shaft by the king of Kaocho, landed in Ouroboros, got up and out of tere, and now I'm at Ayuthay, and there's no raft. I checked the only walkthrough we have that
goes that far, and it says theres supposed to be a raft just sitting there, but I've talked to everyone and showed them Wo's letter, and no raft. Does
anyone know what.
Go back to Passaj & talk to Boggo & the elders.

Apr 15, 12 at 9:38pm
Darkceltic2012

Sealed door way next to Alchemy well. Any 1 know when or if I can access that door?

Dec 12, 10 at 8:55pm
sasuke

Ok, I just got sent down the shaft by the king of Kaocho, landed in Ouroboros, got up and out of tere, and now I'm at Ayuthay, and there's no raft. I checked the only walkthrough we have that goes that far, and it says theres supposed to be a raft just sitting there, but I've talked to everyone and showed them Wo's letter, and no raft. Does anyone know what

Dec 06, 10 at 11:50pm
SexyDjango

Yeah, his house is near the summit.

Dec 06, 10 at 11:44pm
guilmon93950

Well hot damn, thats probably it. He's in Prassaj right?

Dec 06, 10 at 11:41pm
SexyDjango

So you just arrived in Ayuthay, showed the soldier at the entrance Wo's Letter, and there's no raft?

You didn't by any chance forget to speak with the Bogho before you left Passaj? You receive a special item from his grandson that you'll need in order to enter Ayuthay. That's the only reason I can think of why the raft wouldn't be there.

Dec 06, 10 at 11:41pm
guilmon93950

Oh the raft is the lily pad? I'm supposed to use whirlwind in the opposite direction of where I want to go? I tried that and it didn't work. It acted like I was casting the wrong kind of psynergy. Let me try it again.

Nope, doesn't work. Is there a difference between the small lilly pads and the big ones? All thats available to me is a small one.

Dec 06, 10 at 11:21pm
Balmung6

quote guilmon93950
Ok, I just got sent down the shaft by the king of Kaocho, landed in Ouroboros, got up and out of tere, and now I'm at Ayuthay, and there's no raft. I checked the only walkthrough we have that goes that far, and it says theres supposed to be a raft just sitting there, but I've talked to everyone and showed them Wo's letter, and no raft. Does anyone know whats up?
Weirdness...did you use it before, reach land via a lilypad, and forget? Otherwise, I'd suggest reloading the last save file.

Dec 06, 10 at 11:03pm
guilmon93950