Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon HeartGold Version » Granbull vs. Dratini » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Hey! Want advice/feedback on your Pokemon team? All "rate my team" threads belong in the Strategy forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Dec 05, 10 at 8:20pmgrizz

which do u prefer to have in ur party? and the up and downs about them besides their weaknesses

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 15, 12 at 4:32am
pokemon333

Dratini! She's so cute!

Apr 29, 12 at 1:26pm
Kingy

Dratini, simply because it evolves into Dragonite. Why would I bother having a Normal type such as Granbull when I could have an awesome beast like Dragonite?!

Apr 20, 12 at 3:46pm
patientzero

WHY would you even ask the question "Granbull vs Dratini" you might as well say "Granbull vs Dragonite" and the answer to that should be obvious to everyone.

Dragonite - has better stats and learns better moves

Granbull - normal type
Dragonite - dragon/flying

someone mentioned Granbull being a "good physical sweeper" yeah right! it doesn't matter what moves it learns or that you teach it. It being a Normal type says why you should choose Dragonite. Dragonite is Faster and with Focus Blast, you wont blink an eye when your battling a Granbull

Dec 11, 10 at 5:27pm
superguitarman

dratini because of its strengths and the fact that the dragon type is rare along with its only bad weaknesses are ice and dragon..... plus when it gets to dragonite it can learn fighting moves through tm and blow granbull out of the water with no problem...... probably could be done even without fighting moves and i simply love dratini and despise granbull

Dec 11, 10 at 7:59am
Squiggle

To add on from what I said earlier, I think Dragonite is way too predictable.

Dec 11, 10 at 1:30am
awalker12

Dratini all da way

Dec 11, 10 at 12:01am
Chaosfire

dratini, better evolutions, moveset and i like it more also granbull is ugly!

Dec 10, 10 at 4:23pm
Sengoku

I like Granbull, and think it is a really cool looking Pokemon, but as far as usefulness goes, Dratini would have to take this one. Better movepool, and better stats.

Dec 08, 10 at 9:36pm
Dragonite95

true dat

Dec 08, 10 at 3:46pm
Bubby68

Dratini. I hate Granbull.