Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Donkey Kong Country Returns » How far are you? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Dec 04, 10 at 4:52amKokoro

How far are you currently in the game?

I have barely gotten to World 2 and I'm on level 2-2 Sloppy Sands.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 07, 12 at 7:34am
quinten

I'm on King K. Rool. Found the K. O. N. and G. letters in almost all of the levels:colored:

Nov 06, 11 at 12:04pm
Splitr

im currently stuck in world 6

Jun 05, 11 at 1:15pm
Gradivus

the Volcano will burn your hair off.

Speaking of the volcano I`m there now trying to collect all of the letters. So far it`s been a pain.

Mar 15, 11 at 8:25am
DXD

I just finished Factory(after finally beginning to log down level info in the NeoWiki again)and am now facing down the big, bad Volcano.

I'm tying on a headband for this one...

Feb 23, 11 at 7:46pm
Gradivus

I just started playing more today and I did some collecting of items in the forest. And I just beat the second to last world.

Feb 23, 11 at 2:24pm
Dragoon

2 levels into the Forest world. Haven't been playing it that much to be honest (despite getting it on Saturday), due to playing through Golden Sun: Dark Dawn as well as replaying through Pokémon SoulSilver in preparation for Black / White in just a few weeks time.

Really, really enjoying it so far. My very first DK game though, I am sorry to say.

Feb 21, 11 at 2:44pm
Gradivus

That`s it, I`v collected all the star coins in NSMB, I think it`s time to start playing DKCR again. I also noticed there are secret levels in the game, has anyone unlocked these?

Feb 21, 11 at 6:12am
Kokoro

I started playing this again and I have beaten all the time trials in World 2.

Feb 21, 11 at 12:27am
Gradivus

Yeah I haven`t been playing in ages, I guess I`v been to stuck on New super Mario bros. I`am pretty sure I`m still at the factory.

Feb 20, 11 at 10:32pm
Gotenks

Started a new file. Already on the second world.