Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » Ice Climbers chain grab » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Duck Hunt Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ike Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Little Mac Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Pac-Man Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Shulk Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus

hideOriginal Post

Dec 03, 10 at 8:25pmsorewinner1994

Has it been banned yet?
I'm thinking of using them, but I don't want to if their main strength is not allowed.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 11, 10 at 5:09am
DSi Guy

CHAINGRAB THE CPU!

Dec 04, 10 at 2:24am
BoxxahBrown

yeah if link throws his boomerang right as he drops from the ledge, it catches him and he grabs the ledge right back. however it keeps you invincible from when you leave the ledge (sorta like when mk drop down uairs) and the boomerang's hitbox is still there, still doing an attack, but your invincible.

and yes ic cg are banned, you can grab and do a smash attack but thats it

Dec 04, 10 at 1:16am
1Phil68

quote SonicFire
Yus. It was banned last year along with Link's boomerang planking. :I
boomerang planking?

Dec 03, 10 at 9:12pm
Cloud9157

^that

But no, it hasn't been banned, nor will it be.

Well, if you live in Texas, I'd check, because they banned them a while back, so I dunno if the rule is still in effect or not.

Dec 03, 10 at 9:11pm
Htrae

quote SonicFire
It's about time they done that.

Dec 03, 10 at 8:39pm
SonicFire

Dec 03, 10 at 8:25pm
sorewinner1994

Has it been banned yet?
I'm thinking of using them, but I don't want to if their main strength is not allowed.