Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Golden Sun: Dark Dawn » [Minor Spoilers] Felix and Sheba? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 03, 10 at 8:07amAvalith

For anyone that might be further than I am (currently in Kolima doing the Dream Tree sequence), where are Felix and Sheba mentioned? I'm yet to notice anything relevant to either one of them, yet so far I've come across:

Yet still no sign of Sheba or Felix...

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 10, 14 at 3:41pm
AgatioGanon

They are in my signature, together forever as part of my perfect team.

Anyway, I hope Felix and Sheba's son is the main character in Golden Sun 4.

Feb 15, 14 at 9:08am
jinmei18

Felix was never seen after leaving his home town. . .I've got this idea that somehow, he accompanied Sheba in search for her roots. Where, if they succeeded, it is logical to think Sheba would want to stay THERE(wherever it was) and Felix couldn't bring himself to leave her due to his own reasons so he decided to stay with her even if it means leaving his family forever. (one of his sad fates in life)

or maybe he died protecting Sheba. Doing it all for her sake.

Dec 06, 12 at 6:31pm
RegalBryant

quote GaTheZakk
I'm wondering, is Tyrell the result of Garet + Isaac?
Did your parents ever give you "the talk", Zakk?

Oct 02, 12 at 3:04pm
AgatioGanon

At least Felix is probrably with Sheba.

Isaac goes with Jenna and what does he do, he goes and lives in a cabin with Garet.

I'm wondering, is Tyrell the result of Garet + Isaac?

I could imagine how angry Jenna would be if so.

Jul 29, 12 at 8:05pm
GaTheZakk

I have a feeling Felix went back to Prox.

It would make sense if you think about it because

He probrobly started to think of Prox as a second home considering the time he spent there and he became the strongest warrior in Prox since he defeated Karst and Agatio and conpleted the mission they failed to complete.

Sheba could be in Prox with Felix since she really has no home to return to and she seems to trust Felix alot.

I think there might be Lighthouse Shipping with Felix and Sheba

Felix also might have a young Proxian apprentice, whom he has been training all this time (a clue for this is in The Lost Age in the area in Prox where Puelle is, there are six young Proxian warriors who look like they could use a master) I think this is a clue that Felix takes a few Proxian warriors and trains them as his apprentices.

Felix staying in Prox opens alot of possibilities for future sequels of Golden Sun.

Jan 21, 11 at 12:55am
CrystalLaser

Actually, I'm pretty disappointed at how many of the old characters are in the game.

Jan 20, 11 at 1:08pm
Cashis

quote Avalith
Shoot. And I thought

Sheba would've had to shag a werewolf for that to happen lol

Jan 19, 11 at 12:33am
Zenith25

Dec 03, 10 at 7:38pm
Aka Dynamole

Dec 03, 10 at 6:27pm
Avalith

Shoot. And I thought