Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne » Introduce Yourself » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Dec 03, 02 at 6:36pm

Every new forum needs one of these so...

I am I Mother Earth, I have Max Payne and I am looking forward for the sequel. I hope the levels are longer and those stupid dream levels are left out

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 18, 08 at 3:40pm
BazBro

Hey I am bazbro,I love all max paynes,exspect to be around once in a while.

Dec 09, 04 at 5:11am
SS4Gogeta

Hi all!

I suck at this game and want to get better. Anyway I play a lot of PS2 games. DBZ Budokai 3 is my favorite but I want to get good at the Max Payne games.

Peace!

Sep 17, 04 at 8:36pm
Trev_GFC

Hello, Trev here. Been on a few other forums of games that interest me or that I have. I like this game and see potential for the third game/movie

I Should dig up the game again sometime and try helping people out on here.

Aug 18, 04 at 8:36pm
Shuck

Hello Shuck here.

Jun 24, 04 at 12:18am
ablinjin

Hello, I'm ablinjin, I have started to play this game, and its pretty good. My complements.

Jan 09, 04 at 5:34pm
martinwalker8

Hey all, I am martinwalker8 or you can call me Martin, or MW8, I have only just got this game and it's better but harder than the first game, see more of me later.

Jan 04, 04 at 5:12pm
MerylSnake

Welcome to the MP forums Jon, hope you have fun here

Jan 04, 04 at 5:10pm
Jon D

hi im jon and im new i just wanted say hi and can you PM mewith ay avtrs please? im freind of Tommex and Jackz89 if you know them!

Dec 31, 03 at 10:52am
Crispy_Bacon

Hey dudes and dudettes it's Mr. Bacon coming to..er, um..yeah.

Dec 29, 03 at 2:46pm
Lx11xB

I'm a big Max Payne fan and I hope to be some help to people in this forum.