Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon HeartGold Version » Wi-Fi Connection » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Hey! Want advice/feedback on your Pokemon team? All "rate my team" threads belong in the Strategy forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Nov 28, 10 at 3:38pmWestBromLuke

Can anyone help me to connect to my wireless wi-fi router. I can find my dads router which then has a grey locked padlock by it meaning it dosent support the settings is there anyway i can change it so it will work, i can also pick up my next door neighbours router which has a locked red padlock by it so if get the WEP key off them will i be able to connect to there router and go on the internet (for pokemon) any help would be appreciated

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 29, 10 at 3:29pm
WestBromLuke

okaii may have to ask my grandad (he knows a lot about computers xD)
all this technical stuff is confusing

Nov 29, 10 at 2:05pm
Squiggle

No don't, it's not worth it just cause you don't know how to change it to WEP.
I myself don't exactly know how to do it cause my dad does it for me, but I'm sorta saying from what I've seen him do.
I was going to invest in one but the people at the store told me it's not worth it if you've already got a router.

Nov 29, 10 at 1:42pm
WestBromLuke

Ok i dont know how to change the WEP so im going to look into one of those nintendo wi-fi usb's

Nov 29, 10 at 1:08pm
Millennium Master

quote WestBromLuke
you don't know my neighbours we've been best mates with them for the past 12 years
That's good for you I guess.

Nov 29, 10 at 12:56pm
Squiggle

I think you just go to your router settings on your computer and change the security setting to WEP.

Nov 29, 10 at 12:48pm
WestBromLuke

you don't know my neighbours we've been best mates with them for the past 12 years, do you have any idea how I'd be able to change it to WEP?

Nov 29, 10 at 1:38am
Squiggle

Yeah, you're gonna have to change your security settings to WEP, and I hear WPA can also support the DSi. Also make sure there's no other interferences that can interfere with your connection.

Nov 28, 10 at 10:45pm
Millennium Master

If you know how to change the settings of your router to WEP go for it and I can't see your neighbour giving you the WEP key to their router.

Alternatively there's always the Nintendo Wifi USB Connector which is available over the likes of eBay.

Nov 28, 10 at 3:38pm
WestBromLuke

Can anyone help me to connect to my wireless wi-fi router. I can find my dads router which then has a grey locked padlock by it meaning it dosent support the settings is there anyway i can change it so it will work, i can also pick up my next door neighbours router which has a locked red padlock by it so if get the WEP key off them will i be able to connect to there router and go on the internet (for pokemon) any help would be appreciated