Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » UK and Ireland » University » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to Neoseeker's UK & Ireland forum! Please check existing topics before creating new ones.Welcome to Neoseeker's UK & Ireland forum! Please check existing topics before creating new ones. Please only reply to threads if your post is relevant.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 26, 10 at 11:49pmtom111

I thought I would start up the next. Bellow is a very old picture of my University, the Ocatgon to be precise.

Discuss.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 25, 14 at 2:23am
T0a5t3r

quote TheButcher99999
become a CS teacher I get a £20k tax free bursary, I'm finding it hard to say no to that.
Brb, becoming a teacher ...

Jul 06, 14 at 6:30am
tommex

It was tough going, but so rewarding. I haven't really had time to stop, because the second I finished, I just started working. You'll enjoy it as long as you give it everything you can!

I did mine at ARU and it was good, but I think the course is changing a lot next year...

Jul 04, 14 at 4:41am
TheButcher99999

tommex How'd the PGCE go? I'm starting on at CCCU in Canterbury, I did look at Anglia Ruskin in Chelmsford because I'm from Essex, but didn't really want to leave Canterbury!

Jun 29, 14 at 12:35pm
tommex

Congratulations man! Bet that wasn't easy

I passed my PGCE and I've already started my first teaching job. Exciting times!

Jun 18, 14 at 3:12pm
TheButcher99999

Got my results today. Secured a 2:1 in Computer System Engineering. Dead on 60% overall. Pretty chuffed, was sure I was going to get a 2:2. How have others gone on?

Feb 21, 14 at 3:48am
TheButcher99999

Every which offers the PGCE in CS.

Feb 18, 14 at 1:54pm
mimilovell

which uni is this

Nov 08, 13 at 2:25pm
TheButcher99999

As much as I don't want to associate myself with CS, I see that if I train to become a CS teacher I get a £20k tax free bursary, I'm finding it hard to say no to that.

Aug 25, 13 at 1:16pm
tommex

quote TheButcher99999
tommex, where you studying mate? I'm seriously considering doing teacher training after I finish my current course.
Anglia Ruskin in Chelmsford. I live with my girlfriend in Colchester, so it's the easiest commute for me. Looks to be a really good course, though!

Aug 25, 13 at 4:07am
TheButcher99999

tommex, where you studying mate? I'm seriously considering doing teacher training after I finish my current course.