Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Sims 3 » glitches? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to Neoseeker! Please read through the forum rules before posting. Why don't you <a href="/members/register.html" targ
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 26, 10 at 2:36amshika san

so i cant get anything out of my fridge and my Sims wont take out the trash because its smells bad (at least that what it seems like), and there's a plate with food on it that i cant pick up or anything. so my Sims walk up to these things and select to do whatever like nothings wrong, but when they walk up to it they just stand there and don't do anything.. :/

also it wont let me buy anything! i thought maybe my house was full or something, so i sold like 1/3 of my stuff but its still not letting me.
please help):

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 08, 13 at 3:57pm
Phexameta

quote I don't have a name|message:35473005
I have the PC version. I love glitches especially sim glitches. They look supernatural .
Supernatural? Nah, witches and fairies look supernatural in the actual EP Supernatural, glitches just look borderline demonic. Especially stretchy babies.

Oct 08, 13 at 3:46pm
I don't have a name

I have the PC version. I love glitches especially sim glitches. They look supernatural .

Oct 07, 13 at 5:31pm
TheSierraphoenix

Yeah, I found that out on my wii the hard way. (The wii version was a crappy Sims game. It was so laggy and slow...)
But a first, I didn't know that happened on all of the TS3 Wii games but I do know now.

Oct 07, 13 at 4:15pm
Phexameta

quote TheSierraphoenix
I hated that stupid fire code. once I ignored it and then something caught on fire and then bad things happened... Glad they got rid of that cursed thing for pc.
At least now I know it's not a glitch
Well, that depends on what game you got. In some releases, the fire code was just one big glitch. Take TS3 for Wii, for example. Crap game to begin with, but the fire code never ever went down no matter how many things you deleted. And I've had experiences where once one thing catches on fire once, you can never make it stop.

Oct 07, 13 at 3:50pm
TheSierraphoenix

I hated that stupid fire code. once I ignored it and then something caught on fire and then bad things happened... Glad they got rid of that cursed thing for pc.
At least now I know it's not a glitch

Oct 07, 13 at 1:55pm
Phexameta

quote Toffee8899
Whats the fire code? I have the computer version so there are not many glitches.. I have not experiance any so.....
The computer version is quite possibly the version with the most glitches, you will probably find. More complex game, more things to go horribly wrong.

The fire code is only used on the console versions as a way of limiting how many objects you put on one lot, because console systems can't handle too many. It's basically a bar that fills up as you purchase more and more things and when it reaches the top things start catching on fire and burning to keep everything equal.

Oct 07, 13 at 12:34pm
MsScreamx

OMG I wish I would have freaking read up on this darn game before I asked my boyfriend to buy it! I am so annoyed, I was thinking that since its sims3 and sims2 was so good that this game would be awesome because in sims3 for pc you can have kids and that was one of the only things sims2 missed. I know these problems have already been stated, but for rants and venting sake im going to repeat them..
-How annoying is it that your kids come out as first graders? I would have rather not had kids at all!
-The aging process is ridiculous, All of my sims friends die and they are all depressed, plus why would you want your sim to die, I liked sims2 where your sims could just flourish and get better and better. Also, there are grave stones everywhere. a bunch of people died in front of the bistro and now I cant go to work or cooking classes, it basically ruined my game because my sim had to get a new job after she was already at a cooking skill of level ten.
-I cant upgrade my house. I have 75k and it wont let me make my house any bigger, buy anything else, or move. their are just little red x's on everything in build/buy mode and one of my sim's has a lifetime wish of full guitar skill.
-I had to buy two fridges and two sinks because the first ones wont work, now my second fridge wont work and I cant even use my neighbors fridge, I tried taking their hot dogs that were in their house and once I "dropped" them on the counter I tried to make my sim walk up to it and she walked right through it and now all of them are hungry and will probably die.
-You cant unlock/ change clothes..??
I think they should have focused more on what you can do with the actual sims rather than walking around town because time goes so fast you hardly have time to do anything before their dirty, hungry or have to use the restroom. You cant even buy a coffee pot for when their tired and you don't have time to sleep! This game is such a waste of money. My boyfriend bought it for me as a present and I feel bad he wasted his money. EA should be ashamed like what is the point of this game?? Why not just do it right the first time. if it wasn't 2013 I would try to get my money back. I'm surprised I didn't hear anything about this game sucking so bad. Oh well you live and you learn, maybe its just because its for wii. Oh and I have the horrid loud grinding loading noise, I hope it isn't messing up my wii..

Jan 06, 13 at 7:39am
Validray

quote killeryellow123
I agree. The game could be worked on a little, and I also experienced the fire code glitch with the Chalet, piling of cars (infront of not just my house, but the school, etc.), and once this Perry character somehow ended up standing on a fence. Poor old geezer, he was just consntly turning. Also, are you supposed to wear your formal outfit in the shower when the mother is preggo. Also, I got the house on the cliff and across the street, people keep going there, lighting the fire, normaly 2, but right when they get up, POOF!, they're gone. And they're normally in desprate need of food, sleep, or using the bathroom. And no graves appear, is that a glitch?
How'd you get the house on the cliff?

Jan 05, 13 at 10:23am
Toffee8899

Whats the fire code? I have the computer version so there are not many glitches.. I have not experiance any so.....

Jan 03, 13 at 10:54pm
Gamer1000%

It wont let my sim go to work whenever i press go to work it dissapears