Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Playstation 3 » So what are you guys playing now? II » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 25, 10 at 3:41amRed 9

Most recent posts in the last thread:
quote longview01
quote Gamesta100
Well it's not supposed to be out till tomorrow here but I got a copy today.

So far it's exactly what I knew it would be and that is a rather shallow game where gore is the main draw of the game.

The sound effects and all the blood make it a very gory game.There's lots of squelching noises when you use splatterkills.

The music is a mixture of ambient horror music when traversing the mansion, heavy metal when fighting enemies and old school horror music when playing the side-scrolling sections.

The side-scrolling sections play out just like the originals with the weapons killing enemies the exact same way the originals did.

The collectables are ripped naked pics of Jen that you have to find the pieces to.

So far I would only give it 7/10 but I didn't expect a high caliber game so it's perfectly fine.

If your expectations were the same as mine and you still wanted to play the game then go and buy it.

If you want a near God of War quality game then stay away from this game like the plague.
Sounds exactly like I expected it too, being a huge fan of the original trilogy i'm very tempted to pick this up on Friday when it gets its release in the UK.

quote shaunybaby
I just played through Enslaved, It more than exceeded my expectations. The ending level, And epilogue was great.

Next is Red Dead Redemtion, I'm nearly through with it but my idiot brother lent it to a mate of his.

After that I'll start clearing up the New Vegas trophies list.

quote longview01
My god i've just spent 2 hours playing Pacman on the PS3....its so awesome

Continue

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 16, 12 at 12:26am
DeathBlow93

quote Agent Mo
quote DeathBlow93
Resident Evil 4 HD. These last two trophies I need are so annoying to get.
Which two? From what i remember of the list nothing looks too bad?
I need A Heart of Steel (beat the game on professional difficulty) & What Are They Worth (collect all the bottle caps in the game.)

Jan 15, 12 at 3:54pm
HunterKiller666

quote Paper Fox
AC Revelations, kinda. I say "kinda" because I haven't properly stabbed anyone in ages, Med Defence is taking up all my time.
I'm pretty much set on Med Defense. Got all the cities under Assassin control with 5 Assassins stationed in each one. Just need to finish the rest of the Guild challenges before moving on with the story for good. I tried online a bit too but the joining system is still a piece of shit as far as I can tell.

Jan 15, 12 at 3:45pm
Agent Mo

quote DeathBlow93
Resident Evil 4 HD. These last two trophies I need are so annoying to get.
Which two? From what i remember of the list nothing looks too bad?

Jan 15, 12 at 3:42pm
DeathBlow93

Resident Evil 4 HD. These last two trophies I need are so annoying to get. Once I get the last two trophies I'll probably go back to Saints Row: The Third.

Jan 15, 12 at 11:42am
Paper Fox

I don't think he's really interested.

Jan 15, 12 at 11:36am
DarshD

quote Paper Fox
quote DarshD
Also, has Prowl completed ACR? Does he like ACR online too
He hasn't even played AC2. He helped me out online with Brotherhood which is why he has some trophies, but that's it.
Aaaw why? He has other games I guess, or doesn't get time

Jan 15, 12 at 11:30am
Paper Fox

quote DarshD
He hasn't even played AC2. He helped me out online with Brotherhood which is why he has some trophies, but that's it.

Jan 15, 12 at 6:25am
devil jin

After getting a little bored of demon soul's in my 3rd play through I switched to mw3 and finally beat campaign and got to level 50 in spec ops. Now I don't know if I should play either ratchet and clank all 4 one or lbp2 since i barely touched those since I got my ps3 still looking forward in getting mgs4 and the uncharted dual pack soon or killzone 2 or resistance 1-2 (most likely mgs4)

Jan 15, 12 at 5:11am
DarshD

quote Paper Fox
quote DarshD
quote Paper Fox
AC Revelations, kinda. I say "kinda" because I haven't properly stabbed anyone in ages, Med Defence is taking up all my time.
Your inactivity on ACR made me not buy it
Lol huh?
You mean online or on the forum? I mopped up online within a day and I haven't gone back because I've got other games I need to clean up the MP for.
And as for me not posting much...ehh, I might post more when I finish the game (staying away from spoilers).
Both I guess, our PM Thread was dead, Then, I heard that you ain't gonna play it after getting trophies. And to make it worse nobody on my friends list were playing ACR, Only Uncharted 3, MW3 and BF3.
Now only some Italian & Spanish friends of mine play ACR.
Good to hear that HunterKiller666 is down for ACR online, he sent me PSN message yesterday asking if I'm gonna be a true assassin or not. I said same thing, "No pals on it, so, I didn't but I'll get it sooon for sure " Which is true now that I got UC3 and Skyrim, I might buy ACR and some other game next

And true, stay away from forums till you finish the game, I got spoiled by visiting Batman AC forum lol. Then I got spoiled my UC3 and ACR ending by a vid maker randomly putting ending in description XD

Jan 14, 12 at 10:45am
Two_Step

I have a long winter break so besides working I've been catching up on some games. Just recently beat Resistance 3 and Killzone 3, and now playing some Dark Souls and just reached the Catacombs. After I beat that I'm going to either give dark souls another run through or play through Star Ocean: The Last Hope since I'm borrowing it from a friend.