Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Yu-Gi-Oh! » Introduce Yourself & Picture Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Please look at the dates of when the last post was added to a thread as bumping a thread who had it's last post a year ago is not prefered.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Nov 21, 10 at 9:29pmBass Ultra

Mod Edit: Use this thread to introduce yourself to us and perhaps even post a picture of yourself!

Hello, I am Bass Ultra, and I usually play with gadgets/lockdown decks.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 07, 15 at 3:58pm
Shawn Yasumara

Miragedres Well, it's mostly the Masked Heroes. "Hey, the Masked Heroes need monsters of a particular attribute to summon with Mask Change II... hey! The Charmers take monsters of a particular attribute!" That thought made the deck happen.

Apr 07, 15 at 12:55pm
Miragedres

quote Shawn Yasumara
I've introduced myself once before a while back but never once posted past that. So, let's try this again.

Hello all, I'm Shawn Yasumara! Been playing Yu-Gi-Oh! more or less since the first Starter Decks were released. I play all kinds of decks, but right now I'm messing around with Amazoness and Charmer-Heroes. I play purely for the fun of it, so as a result the more popular decks tend to steamroll me to an almost comincal extreme
Pretty sure I have seen you around the Dragonball forums and as for Charmer-Heroes, WTF? How did you even come up with that?

Apr 07, 15 at 12:12pm
Shawn Yasumara

I've introduced myself once before a while back but never once posted past that. So, let's try this again.

Hello all, I'm Shawn Yasumara! Been playing Yu-Gi-Oh! more or less since the first Starter Decks were released. I play all kinds of decks, but right now I'm messing around with Amazoness and Charmer-Heroes. I play purely for the fun of it, so as a result the more popular decks tend to steamroll me to an almost comincal extreme

Feb 17, 15 at 2:20am
Swampert X

quote Master 501st
I was wondering, how often can someone post a picture of their deck for tips?
Yo, welcome to the forum.

As much as you want but don't flood the forum with too many at once.

Feb 16, 15 at 7:40pm
Master 501st

Hey, I'm Master 501st, and I'm really out of touch with yugioh. I've only recently learned what pendulum summoning is. My main deck on DN is six samurai.

I was wondering, how often can someone post a picture of their deck for tips?

Feb 16, 15 at 12:33am
Roxas

I mean, if you do not want us here Swampert X, then we can always leave.

Feb 15, 15 at 1:41pm
Swampert X

VarietyBlack, oh dear lawd... More pokemods infiltrating the domain of Yugimonz!

jk, enjoy your stay

Feb 15, 15 at 10:40am
VarietyBlack

Hey, guys. VB here. Some of you may know me from around the forums (i.e. Swampert X, Roxas, Couttsy, and wildfire), but I've recently decided to start playing Yu-Gi-Oh again after years of inactivity. I'm starting up with a new deck of Performapals, so we'll see where that goes! Hope to meet some cool new peeps.

Apr 24, 14 at 6:30am
kaoskilo

Hi I'm shane I just started playing yu gi oh again I haven't played it since I was 13 I usually use machine or dragon cards ocassionally I use zombie cards ect. I'm on bbm add me if u want to chat 2A8BB3AC

Mar 28, 14 at 2:13pm
DarkHarvest722

Sure thing
quote Swampert X
quote DarkHarvest722
Hey, I've been playing YGO for a while now and thought I'd check out this forum
I play Ghostricks, Gishki, and Harpie Ladies!
I say welcome to the forum, don't forget to post your decks every now and then and join in our few discussions or start a few of your own ^^