Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Golden Sun: Dark Dawn » Favorite and Least Favorite of the eight new adepts at first glance? *SPOILERS?* » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 19, 10 at 5:56amGround

Well? I don't have an opinion, but you guys probably do.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 22, 12 at 12:57pm
AgatioGanon

I don't only think Karis is the best Jupiter adept

I think she's the coolest character in Dark Dawn!

Of course, she's not as cool as Menardi, though

Sep 21, 12 at 7:39am
NuKe77

quote Avalith
I don't think there's any real doubt that Karis is the better Jupiter adept, nuke77.
i agree avalith.

Sep 20, 12 at 7:30pm
AgatioGanon

Isaac and his team from the first two games probably wont join until it's the point in the game were all that's left to do is fight Alex.

Till then we'd have to make the best of playing as Matthew's team which is OK with me as long as when Isaac's group joins it's permanent, no running off like Sveta were as they'd be like "we only fight Alex because he is sacred to us".

I don't want Isaac's team being exclusive to the final battle, that would be a huge disappointment to have that in the Golden Sun finally, they should try to make the best Golden Sun of all time with this title.

Although I do think Isaac wont get his light power untill some sort of scripted cutscene in the fight with Alex, you're right about that SpartanNinja.

Sep 20, 12 at 9:57am
SpartanNinja

quote Avalith
quote GaTheZakk
Also I thinkif they plan to come up with a light counterpart to umbra, that should maybe be saved for Isaac himself, then he could have some moves that could be exclusive to him, also I think Alex isgoing to somehow become a umbra user, so it would be fitting to counter that in the final battle.
If they went with that, I hope they don't have Isaac playable only for a brief period of time.
Ah but you know thats exactly what they are going to do... Granted most of their fans are in their 20s now but they wont give us a game of playable 50 yearl olds who look like they are in their early 30s simply because they are going to aim for a lower age demographic. But they will include him as the late game guy who gives you a chance to win against impossible odds.

Sep 20, 12 at 12:31am
Avalith

quote GaTheZakk
Also I thinkif they plan to come up with a light counterpart to umbra, that should maybe be saved for Isaac himself, then he could have some moves that could be exclusive to him, also I think Alex isgoing to somehow become a umbra user, so it would be fitting to counter that in the final battle.
If they went with that, I hope they don't have Isaac playable only for a brief period of time.

Sep 15, 12 at 8:32pm
GaTheZakk

Could we finally get a playable Proxian?

Also I would like to be able to use some the Proxian exclusive psynergy in next game like,

Rising Dragon: Agatio's finishing move

Stun Muscle: Agatio's signature move

Rolling Flame: Agatio's signature move

Meteor Blow: Agatio's ultimate move

We already could use moves like Pyroclasm, Super Nova, and Fiery Blast, but I think they should let use these moves too since it seem to be Proxian exclusive Psynergy since nobody else besides Agatio could use them.

Weapon, I was thinking Death Scythe since they didn't give us a character that could use a scythe yet, so it would be different.

Death Scythe releases:

Heat Flash

Mortal Danger

Death Size

Sep 13, 12 at 10:49am
Avalith

Fans got DD after years of begging. We'll get GS4 eventually.

Sep 13, 12 at 9:33am
SpartanNinja

quote nuke77
hawk from hell attack
Bloodwing?

Anyway yeah heres to hoping. I imagine it will be 3DS at this point.

Sep 13, 12 at 8:45am
NuKe77

quote SpartanNinja
Yeah it was a rather unhealthy pause between titles. Problem is that Camelot makes games directly for Nintendo so their bread and butter is games like Mario Tennis or Golf. This started as a side project for them and even though it was wildly popular in NA it didn't do as well in Japan (or EU either I think). Now the only chance we will see a new and probably final game in the quadrology is to clamor for it, but fans don't seem to be calling it too much.
camolot better release golden sun 4, or i'll do a ninja, swat team, hawk from hell attack,lol.

Sep 12, 12 at 11:38pm
SpartanNinja

Yeah it was a rather unhealthy pause between titles. Problem is that Camelot makes games directly for Nintendo so their bread and butter is games like Mario Tennis or Golf. This started as a side project for them and even though it was wildly popular in NA it didn't do as well in Japan (or EU either I think). Now the only chance we will see a new and probably final game in the quadrology is to clamor for it, but fans don't seem to be calling it too much.