Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga » Neoseeker reviews Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Nov 17, 10 at 8:36pmchautemoc

We take Larian Studios' remastered and expanded CRPG for a lengthy ride, one well worth experiencing.

Click the image for our hi-res screenshot gallery:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 12, 11 at 8:26pm
chautemoc

iFLAME Thanks. Glad you liked it.

Sep 09, 11 at 8:02am
iFLAME

An year old review, but a good one nonetheless and I just brought the game so it's new enough for me:) While I agree with most part, I also feel there have been a little mistreatment from the developers part. The combats lack diversity and could have been a bit more satisfying. Too many hidden "thingy"s might be of interest to newbie RPG players but gets reoccurring and looses the charm in the end, also the some quests are not well balanced and calls for unnecessary complexities. I also don't like how some items and quests depends on a very small window of opportunity and others leaves you with complex but ineffective choices. But having said those, this game is worth the time of every role playing gamers. I kinda gave it a try and o boy, does it packs a punch! Larian should feel proud about this one. Thanks again for this nice review.

Nov 18, 10 at 9:46pm
chautemoc

quote Supernova1332
I couldn't agree more with the review. Also, they finally released the hotfix to change the max fps! It was limited to 30 before for anyone who doesn't know. But now you can change it to whatever you want.
Glad to hear.

Yep, I got that. There was no way I was settling for 30.
Little tip: enabling 'Timeslice Shadow Update' helps with fps/stuttering a lot. Mostly a smooth and enjoyable experience with that on.

Nov 18, 10 at 9:44pm
Supernova1332

I couldn't agree more with the review. Also, they finally released the hotfix to change the max fps! It was limited to 30 before for anyone who doesn't know. But now you can change it to whatever you want.

Nov 17, 10 at 9:41pm
CoarseDragon

Nice review.

I played the original and dare I say, that in my opinion, D2: The Dragon Knight Saga is far and away better in almost every way.

Nov 17, 10 at 8:36pm
chautemoc

We take Larian Studios' remastered and expanded CRPG for a lengthy ride, one well worth experiencing.

Click the image for our hi-res screenshot gallery: