Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PC Games and Steam » Neoseeker review - Vindictus » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Neoseeker does not support warez of any kind. Any request for CD keys will be deleted or closed on sight, regardless of the situation. Thank you
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 17, 10 at 8:39amRabidChinaGirl

So, Nexon asked us to take a look at their latest MMO, Vindictus.
Because they asked all nice-like, we were happy to oblige.

Also, it's not like their usual stuff, so we thought it deserved the exposure.
Enjoy~

Many thanks to ThreeTwoFiveSix for 90% of those screenshots.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 22, 10 at 9:53pm
RabidChinaGirl

Not directly related, but thought I'd point to the new content update coming in December.

http://www.neoseeker.com/news/15316-vindictus-getting-content-update-in-december/

I know raising the level cap is something that'll cheer many players up.

Nov 18, 10 at 1:59am
Lorx

quote bloodyomen
I agree aswell. Great game and by far the best looking F2P game out there.

My only complaint is the lag. I can be playing with a friend who's maybe a fifteen minute drive away and the lag hits, often getting us killed by some boss.

I read somewhere that there's going to be an update in December. Any truth behind this?

Nexon tends to do monthly updates, not all updates are large, but they usually have a decent production schedule, especially considering all of our content is ported content, no real dev time to it beyond integration. The full rework to basically the entire game of Maple Story has a 5~6 month port time, mostly because the English version didn't have a lot of the supplementary content. So pretty good release times. Vindictus still has at least three more boats to get that the original version has, so we shouldn't see a slow down for a while (I think). Though it should be a small chunk of time before the final two classes are released, I don't believe either have been released in any version, but I could be wrong.

Nov 18, 10 at 12:24am
Supernova1332

funny.... I never had a problem with lag. Even when playing with others far away, and on wireless to boot.

Great game with great graphics for a f2p.

Nov 17, 10 at 9:49pm
bloodyomen

I agree aswell. Great game and by far the best looking F2P game out there.

My only complaint is the lag. I can be playing with a friend who's maybe a fifteen minute drive away and the lag hits, often getting us killed by some boss.

I read somewhere that there's going to be an update in December. Any truth behind this?

Nov 17, 10 at 9:12am
Lorx

I agree as a whole with the review, it's an excellent game.

One thorn in it's side though, the lag is horrendous. I'm fairly sure it's not the p2p, as I can connect to somebody a two hour's drive away, and still have one bar connection our of the five or six you could have total. That's pretty sad, and makes it so if you aren't hosting, things get pretty aggravating.

Nov 17, 10 at 8:39am
RabidChinaGirl

So, Nexon asked us to take a look at their latest MMO, Vindictus.
Because they asked all nice-like, we were happy to oblige.

Also, it's not like their usual stuff, so we thought it deserved the exposure.
Enjoy~

Many thanks to ThreeTwoFiveSix for 90% of those screenshots.