Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Total Annihilation » Who do you play as: Arm or Core? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Dec 02, 02 at 7:02pm

I usually play as Arm(i think their units are cooler). The Big Berthas look so sweet when lined up and obliterating an enemy base.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 18, 13 at 11:06am
Traitor

Well for me it does not matter D-GUN FTW

May 25, 10 at 3:29am
anthonybaxter

Arm and Core have thier strengths and weaknesses. Arm has more accurate weapons like the Big Bertha but it's range is nothing compared to the Intimidators. But the Intimidators are so inaccurate it isnt even funny.... but like what other people said Arm is faster with weaker armor with good fire power and Core is slow with great armor with good fire power... and Pyros destroy peewees badly pyros are nasty....but to get back on subject the first time i played TA was in 97' and used Arm and I used Arm ever since

May 06, 10 at 5:17pm
Flashbang232

Both sides have an achilles heel on each other. Arm has fast units that have good guns, without lots and lots of armor. Like a guy with a minigun, while wearing just plain carbon fiber.

Core is heavy and armored, mostly with small-medium guns, except for t2 tanks and some t2 kbots. (Can & Sumo)

Arm can dodge the shots faster, but if core lays a hit on...say...a fido, with a goliath, it will take lots of damage, more than its *supposed* counter, the Can.

So, with the 2 races, it's not a matter of "cooler units", it's a matter of which side and attributes that really suits you best.

Jun 29, 06 at 2:54pm
Exodus

Yep, thats it. You can get quite good upgrades and units with it.

Jun 13, 06 at 3:28pm
Greycatmon

The zipper? Those are fast units. Now that I think about it, very fast A.K.. I think the expansion pack is the Core Contiguency or however the heck you spell it.

Jun 12, 06 at 5:08pm
Exodus

I've forgotton the name of the expansion pack. I like the zippy ground unit for hit and run raids.

Jun 09, 06 at 2:53pm
Greycatmon

I forget. Where? Yeah, the Arm Kbot Lab and Vehicle Plant are pretty good for those fast attack units you can simply use a hit-and-run.

Jun 01, 06 at 2:33pm
Exodus

I like the Arm tanks and Kbots you can get with an advanced factory. If you get the expansion pack, you can get even better units for both teams.

Jun 01, 06 at 2:09pm
Greycatmon

Why Arm for ground units? I also love the Warlord. I use that with a couple Searchers, Enforcers and Snakes and I'm good.

May 31, 06 at 9:54pm
Exodus

quote Greycatmon
Like I said, I like Core, but my favorite units are the Peewee and the Brawler. I just don't get it.
Same here, but opposite. I love the Core Warlord, but always play as Arm for their ground units.