Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Rune Factory 3: A Fantasy Harvest Moon » Who will you marry? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AWL Boy Farmer Rooster Cow Beagle Lamb Tomato

hideOriginal Post

Nov 06, 10 at 3:05amGround

I don't have any descriptions so it's up to you to find out about them. You can probably dig some up on TV Tropes, Fogu, or GameFAQs...

Anyway, I think I'll have my character marry Raven. Because otherwise she pretty ends up all alone and stuff (why I chose Bianca in the original) and plus

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 07, 13 at 6:14pm
MegaBassMan

quote Mikiyora
quote MegaBassMan
quote Mikiyora
I've already married all the girls... however in my current file, I'm thinking of marrying Raven or Carmen.

Carmen, gogogo.
I have married everyone, as well, but now I leave it untouched with Carmen and Daria.

Married Carmen!

Good. B|

I love her tomboyishness, to be honest.

Mar 18, 13 at 7:35pm
soymilk

quote Yukari
Marion for reasons already mentioned. Plus, I've got this thing for witches/wizards, and she's got a nice hat. I'll prolly change my mind when I get my hands on this game.
Sorry but it's my feelings to.

Jan 29, 13 at 3:30pm
Mikiyora

quote MegaBassMan
quote Mikiyora
I've already married all the girls... however in my current file, I'm thinking of marrying Raven or Carmen.

Carmen, gogogo.
I have married everyone, as well, but now I leave it untouched with Carmen and Daria.

Married Carmen!

Jan 15, 13 at 11:02pm
gundemar610

I would marry karuna. why? she just has that “life partner” personality. She's really friendly(especially when you feed her chocolate ). In the end, she seems like a wife you could grow old with.

Jan 14, 13 at 8:34am
MegaBassMan

quote Mikiyora

Carmen, gogogo.

Jan 12, 13 at 1:31pm
Mikiyora

Jan 05, 13 at 4:57am
Mr Stelvedorn

I think Raven is my favorite type of girl. A kuudere elf, just like her, is so rare. And in the second file, I will marry Sakuya (her eyes are beautiful). The girl I will never marry is the most childish one, Collete, and also the killer witch.

Apr 15, 12 at 2:27pm
Hbg

I'm conflicted about whether I should marry Carmen, Pia, Marian, or Raven.

Oct 02, 11 at 7:09am
briana9999

Lol I'm not a lesbain since this is a game where u could only pick a boy o3o".
1)Kuruna
2)Pai
3)Carmen
4)Marian
5)Collette
6)Sofia/sakuya
Ps.there's going to be rf4 soon for 3ds ^ ^.u could pick a boy or girl charater which I'm happy about ^ ^.and they said something bout marriage that u could marry more than once or something ^ ^.I'll love that game but why a 3ds ^ ^"?

Aug 12, 11 at 1:18am
mortal flame

Maybe Evelyn if I could.
Now that you mentioned that, she also crossed my mind as well. At first I wasn´t even sure if you could go with her ir not. lol