Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Rune Factory 3: A Fantasy Harvest Moon » Who will you marry? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Nov 06, 10 at 3:05amGround

I don't have any descriptions so it's up to you to find out about them. You can probably dig some up on TV Tropes, Fogu, or GameFAQs...

Anyway, I think I'll have my character marry Raven. Because otherwise she pretty ends up all alone and stuff (why I chose Bianca in the original) and plus

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 26, 14 at 7:10pm
A Sonic Hero

Edit: main idea

Jul 26, 14 at 7:08pm
A Sonic Hero

Shara is the mail idea of Mihac from the begining.
I married her to let the story end more dramatic and believable at all.
Others ruin the story.
Raven is good to.
Her life is a completely sepreate story.
Not like the other girls who like to treat you with foolish requests. I am hungry, Catch me a fish , Taste my potion! So foolish!

May 07, 13 at 6:14pm
MegaBassMan

quote Mikiyora
quote MegaBassMan
quote Mikiyora
I've already married all the girls... however in my current file, I'm thinking of marrying Raven or Carmen.

Carmen, gogogo.
I have married everyone, as well, but now I leave it untouched with Carmen and Daria.

Married Carmen!

Good. B|

I love her tomboyishness, to be honest.

Mar 18, 13 at 7:35pm
soymilk

quote Yukari
Marion for reasons already mentioned. Plus, I've got this thing for witches/wizards, and she's got a nice hat. I'll prolly change my mind when I get my hands on this game.
Sorry but it's my feelings to.

Jan 29, 13 at 3:30pm
Mikiyora

quote MegaBassMan
quote Mikiyora
I've already married all the girls... however in my current file, I'm thinking of marrying Raven or Carmen.

Carmen, gogogo.
I have married everyone, as well, but now I leave it untouched with Carmen and Daria.

Married Carmen!

Jan 15, 13 at 11:02pm
gundemar610

I would marry karuna. why? she just has that “life partner” personality. She's really friendly(especially when you feed her chocolate ). In the end, she seems like a wife you could grow old with.

Jan 14, 13 at 8:34am
MegaBassMan

quote Mikiyora

Carmen, gogogo.

Jan 12, 13 at 1:31pm
Mikiyora

Jan 05, 13 at 4:57am
Mr Stelvedorn

I think Raven is my favorite type of girl. A kuudere elf, just like her, is so rare. And in the second file, I will marry Sakuya (her eyes are beautiful). The girl I will never marry is the most childish one, Collete, and also the killer witch.

Apr 15, 12 at 2:27pm
Hbg

I'm conflicted about whether I should marry Carmen, Pia, Marian, or Raven.