Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Monster Hunter Freedom Unite » Plesioth weakness » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! - Even as a guest, we hope you will enjoy yourselves and follow the forum guidelines!Please read over the updated Freedom Unite Forum Guidelines!.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Sooo Tasty Rathalos Cha-Cha Bow Deviljho Dual Blades Great Sword Gun Lance Hammer Heavy Bowgun Hunting Horn Lance Light Bowgun Long Sword Cha-Cha Zinogre Kirin Kushala Daora Tigrex Gigginox Ceadeus Rathian Switch Axe Sword and Shield Nargacuga Great Jaggi Lagiacrus Agnaktor Diablos

hideOriginal Post

Nov 05, 10 at 6:35pmlieutenant88pl

What weapon will be better for plessie fire element or thunder?? The same for green plessie which will be better??

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 17, 13 at 3:04am
xXLoKhiRXx

Which bow does anyone recomend for the plesioth hr 2

Feb 06, 13 at 10:28am
obvious answer

just stand on the ledge and you are near untouchable. fire pierce and watch it die.

Oct 09, 12 at 1:27pm
RathLord

I found that the easiest way to beat a low rank plessy was with Queen Blaster II. The combination of both pierce and scatter completely destroyed him. I killed him in almost 10 minutes.

Oct 07, 12 at 5:02am
ivanpacheco34@yahoo.

what is the weakness of pleassioth

Nov 21, 10 at 10:48pm
cowboi156

If you use a HBG and you have trouble dodging the land swim, attach a shield. You'll still take damage, but nowhere near as much. Or just get Evade Inc.

Nov 20, 10 at 11:43am
lieutenant88pl

I'm noob in bowguns. But thanks for tip, i'll try to do some quests with bowgun .

Nov 20, 10 at 7:48am
Hanners

quote gogengantes
If you plan on using bowguns (which I strongly recommend) then thunder shots will have a greater effect on plessy then fire shots.
I agree with Gogen, bowguns are the way to go.
I'd also like to point out that the reason the Thunder S seems to work better is due to the "shot type" of the elemental shot.
Different elemental shots have different shot types. Here's an example:

Fire Shot - Hits like Normal S (Hits once, deals damage, basic)
Thunder Shot - Hits like Pierce S (Hits about 2-3 times like pierce shot)

As you can see, the shots from Thunder S will hit plessy more times per shot if you shoot down the body, hence why the Thunder s seems to do more overall damage than the Fire S.

Just thought I'd elaborate on that so it isn't unclear as to why Thunder seems to be better.

(There are other shots in the elemental types that have different shot-types, so keep that in mind when you're comparing two weaknesses a monster has in the future. )

Nov 18, 10 at 4:27pm
lieutenant88pl

I found that khezu shock sword works superior on him. Less than 10 min to take him out. Works much beter than red saber .

Nov 07, 10 at 7:42am
sourena

plessy is weak to fire. get a good fire attributed weapon (in my case i used the dead revolver and i smacked its head when it does water jet. just repeat until it dies and watch out for the bodyslams.

Nov 07, 10 at 2:30am
maegglin

Plesioth is very annoying, for several reasons, especially for blademasters. He decides when he wants to fight you. Two fast, hard hitting and large hitbox attacks (the hipcheck and the turn). I killed most of my low ones with melee, either GS or lance and it was a pain.

Then I discovered bowgunning. Way easier. But bowgunning makes most fights easier anyways. And you can take both fire and thunder shots.

I know that for someone who never played a ranged weapon, it looks difficult to start. And you need armors. But there are so many monsters that will be a lot easier to gun then to melee... (like Basarios/Gravios, Gaoren, Blos, Kirin etc.)

You can kill him with any weapon, like with most monsters in MHFU. And like with most monsters, the more fights you have against him - the better you become. You know the experience points you get in other games that make you stronger after each fight ? Well - in this game these experience points are still present but invisible

But you probably know all that - since MHF was not that different - right ?