Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 » [SOMS] Benjamin Smith ~ Becoming A Legend » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 05, 10 at 3:38pmSaeglopur

A.S. Monaco Unveil Latest Youth Signing!
New Youngster Looks To Follow In The Footsteps Of His Idols!

A.S. Monaco have today announced the new addition to their squad of a pacey young trickster from England. The scouts in the principality have reportedly had their eyes on Benjamin Smith for some time, and have been following his progress with interest, as he demonstrated himself to be a hot prospect, through his impressive performances in the lower tiers of English league football. But at Stade Louis II this morning, the manager of the Côte d'Azur side was happy to announce that a deal had been finalised, and that the player, who had already been staying in the region as contract talks developed, would indeed be joining the club for the new season, which commences in just a few weeks' time. We were fortunately able to speak to the 19 year old, following the aforementioned press conference, to ask just how much this new challenge really means to him.

"Oh, I'm absolutely thrilled, I really am. I'm actually finding it all quite hard to put into words at the moment, but I'm completely ecstatic to be given the opportunity to play at this level. I read recently that WEFA had listed Monaco as the 99th best team in Europe in their annual rankings, so this is a massive step up for me personally. I'm so excited to be here at this club in particular though, and I can't thank the staff enough for having the faith and the belief in me to give me this chance. I actually came here when I was younger, maybe about 7 years or so ago now, but I remember falling in love with the area, and I also remember watching Monaco playing against Real Madrid in the Champions League on the television, and seeing them coming out of it victorious, while I was actually staying here. I've felt a real affinity for the club ever since then, and it's going to be honour to be a part of the squad myself, and to have the chance to play in such a magnificent stadium. So many fabulous players have come through here over the years, and I just hope that I can manage to give something similar back to these fans. I've also been a long time admirer of Park Chu Young, so on an individual level, I'm really excited at the thought of being able to play together alongside him during the coming seasons."

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 14, 12 at 6:06pm
AbirHT

Thanks for the TAG .

Oct 12, 12 at 5:25am
Saeglopur

Rillatoni, AbirHT, and parmar1993, you three have followed this most of all...I'm enjoying PES 2013 so much at the moment, and I really can't see myself carrying on with this I'm afraid...I played Become A Legend a lot over the past couple of years when Master League was frustrating me, but finally Master League is back at its best, and if I do play BAL again, I'll probably make a new player...So this is the curtain call for this, but I wanted to at least provide you with a glimpse of what happened on those seasons I'll never get around to writing up...Thanks for following...

Oct 02, 12 at 8:16am
AbirHT

quote Parmar1993
quote AbirHT
Still no updates. Seems you gonna take another year for next post .
there are a few SOMS going on the PES2013 forums and they're very active. maybe you could read those?
Thanks bro .

Sep 28, 12 at 2:50pm
Parmar1993

quote AbirHT
there are a few SOMS going on the PES2013 forums and they're very active. maybe you could read those?

Sep 26, 12 at 8:34am
Saeglopur

Sorry guys...I think I'm going to give up on this...PES 2013 is out, and I'm back at uni...I just don't have time to be finishing this off...Sorry...=/

Sep 26, 12 at 8:25am
AbirHT

Jul 22, 12 at 9:45pm
Rillatoni

Wow I just noticed its been over a month since the last update XD. Glad you're writing up the rest, I'm looking forward to it. I decided to postpone my BAL career because my ML has become extremely involving, this season had me almost go bankrupt and I had to sell a few of my stars, and now its become much harder to pull away like I did last season.

Jul 17, 12 at 5:45am
Saeglopur

Updates are coming. I have three full seasons to write up though so I have to find the time to do that, and I'm pretty busy with work at the moment. Rest assured though, they will be coming.

Jul 15, 12 at 7:19pm
AbirHT

Update pls.

Jun 15, 12 at 9:23am
Rillatoni

An SOMS is Story Of My Season