Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Golden Sun: Dark Dawn » There will probably a sequel to this aswell? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 04, 10 at 3:13am

Avalith Edit: Please use spoiler tags when revealing plot information about a game that is yet to officially be released outside Japan.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 04, 12 at 5:41pm
Anon2457

Just so you guys know, golden sun and the lost age were intended to be one game, but there was too much data so instead they made two separate games and added more features, that's why they were relased only a year and a half apart

Sep 20, 12 at 7:59pm
AgatioGanon

If they have a playable Proxian, I'd like like it to be a girl and then make her resemble Menardi because Menardi is the coolest.

Does anyone else want to have a Proxian on their team in the next game?

I agree with The Masked Man about Dark Dawn

I feel characters like Reif, Sveta, Himi and Eoleo were kind of interfering with Golden Sun's legacy and to fix the interference in the next game they should

Replace Reif with Nowell

Sveta, Eoleo and Himi could appear, but I think the right thing to do is make them npc cameos so that it makes room for other characters that be more iconic and at the same time we get to see them.

Aug 21, 12 at 2:56pm
GaTheZakk

Whenever there is a sequel then what I want see is

16 characters instead of 8

Matthew
Karis
Tyrell
Nowell
Felix's decendent
Sheba's decendent
Proxian
Amiti

If they have 16 characters, techically I want the original cast from the first two games

Isaac
Garet
Ivan
Mia
Felix
Jenna
Sheba
Piers

Alex the final boss

Mar 11, 12 at 12:34pm
The masked man

Hopefully they won't destroy the legacy of golden sun even more with a sequel to dark dawn, but hell im up for them creating another golden sun as long as they completely ignore what happened in dark dawn.

Mar 11, 12 at 9:18am
SpartanNinja

plz dont double post. and yes I did end up verifying back then but I'm too lazy to give references. go look yourself.

Mar 11, 12 at 7:49am
jane13

hopefully. I really didn't like the cliffhanger ending.

Mar 11, 12 at 7:47am
jane13

hopefully. if not, i will punch the creators in the faces because they left me with a cliffhanger.
By, the way, cliffhanger = stupid word.
My favorite word- juxtaposition
i am a nerd.

Feb 09, 12 at 1:52pm
SpartanNinja

The first two games was supposed to be a prequel to this game which is supposed to be part of a duology of its own so 4 total. Camelot said so themselves somewhere imma see if i can find it for my own reference.

Oct 31, 11 at 5:38am
Insom Clemmens

With an ending like THAT?! For their sake I hope they do... they will have a full-scale GS fan riot on their hands. Just look at what happened when Megaman Legends 3 was cancelled... well... not exactly a riot... but Capcom has become public enemy number one to all of their fans because that was the first game that Capcom allowed the players to actually help create it.

Jun 26, 11 at 9:24am
Ured

Probably, but I think it's good to note overall, this game sort of killed the story for me. .....Unless..