Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Windows Phone General Discussion » Which phone are you interested in? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Nov 02, 10 at 10:44pmNagare

For me, the Samsung Focus looks like THE Windows Phone 7 to get. It has a great looking AMOLED display and a solid body, but is made of plastic parts. If I go with T-Mobile the HD7 looks like a very solid device and is based on the HD2 which was always positively reviewed for the hardware. The Dell Venue Pro, on the other hand, offers up a vertical keyboard like my current phone, the Palm Pre and has Gorilla Glass.

What are you looking at or do you already have if you are lucky and in Europe/Australia?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 03, 13 at 6:32am

I've got an 820 which I won at a gaming competition for 5 months now and I've had no problems with it.

Jul 06, 13 at 3:44am

i'm intrested in the nokia lumia 520

May 10, 13 at 4:16am

I am interesting to buy Sony Xperia Z phone. Which is latest in the market and its commendable phone. Features are ultimate.

Apr 18, 13 at 9:04am

Hey Guys well i interested on Samsung galaxy S3 because it has additional features like its smart shape looks more attractive.Its camera results and others.Thanks!!

Apr 17, 13 at 8:25pm

I'm interested in Windows Phone. I'm still looking for some reviews of it.

Feb 10, 13 at 8:45pm

I am currently using Xperia Sola which have NFC technology.
Features are:
OS- Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread), upgradable to v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Chipset- NovaThor U8500
CPU- Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9
GPU- Mali-400
Sensors- Accelerometer, proximity, compass
Messaging- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
Browser- HTML5, Adobe Flash
Radio- Stereo FM radio with RDS
GPS- Yes, with A-GPS support
Java- Yes, via Java MIDP emulator

Jan 15, 13 at 11:02pm

i got a news about[link name= tablet phone ][/link] i fell it is very nice but i have something worry about this .someone can give me any idea. i would be appraciate it

Oct 27, 12 at 12:10am

Except the Apple iPhone series smartphone,I love Samsung Galaxy series the most,I love the samsung Galaxy s3's design and the screen.

Apr 23, 12 at 11:53pm

Personally I’m interested in Apple products and my favorite phone is “IPhone 4S” I really love the display quality in it.

Sep 05, 11 at 3:57pm

I've used Windows Phone for almost a year now and I'm in love with it. I have the Samsung Focus and it's a pretty solid phone and have not encountered any issues with it.

Looking forward to the Mango update September 15.