Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Windows Phone General Discussion » Which phone are you interested in? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 02, 10 at 10:44pmNagare

For me, the Samsung Focus looks like THE Windows Phone 7 to get. It has a great looking AMOLED display and a solid body, but is made of plastic parts. If I go with T-Mobile the HD7 looks like a very solid device and is based on the HD2 which was always positively reviewed for the hardware. The Dell Venue Pro, on the other hand, offers up a vertical keyboard like my current phone, the Palm Pre and has Gorilla Glass.

What are you looking at or do you already have if you are lucky and in Europe/Australia?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 03, 13 at 6:32am
DarkScizor

I've got an 820 which I won at a gaming competition for 5 months now and I've had no problems with it.

Jul 06, 13 at 3:44am
Gamingguy

i'm intrested in the nokia lumia 520

May 10, 13 at 4:16am
CharlesThomas

I am interesting to buy Sony Xperia Z phone. Which is latest in the market and its commendable phone. Features are ultimate.

Apr 18, 13 at 9:04am
markspend1

Hey Guys well i interested on Samsung galaxy S3 because it has additional features like its smart shape looks more attractive.Its camera results and others.Thanks!!

http://www.roguevisions.com/

Apr 17, 13 at 8:25pm
Kayla_2

I'm interested in Windows Phone. I'm still looking for some reviews of it.

Feb 10, 13 at 8:45pm
novadesigncouk

I am currently using Xperia Sola which have NFC technology.
Features are:
OS- Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread), upgradable to v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Chipset- NovaThor U8500
CPU- Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9
GPU- Mali-400
Sensors- Accelerometer, proximity, compass
Messaging- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
Browser- HTML5, Adobe Flash
Radio- Stereo FM radio with RDS
GPS- Yes, with A-GPS support
Java- Yes, via Java MIDP emulator

Jan 15, 13 at 11:02pm
aprill1990

i got a news about[link name= tablet phone ]www.lowerpricebuy.com[/link] i fell it is very nice but i have something worry about this .someone can give me any idea. i would be appraciate it

Oct 27, 12 at 12:10am
Wynnona

Except the Apple iPhone series smartphone,I love Samsung Galaxy series the most,I love the samsung Galaxy s3's design and the screen.

Apr 23, 12 at 11:53pm
honeybunny

Personally I’m interested in Apple products and my favorite phone is “IPhone 4S” I really love the display quality in it.

Sep 05, 11 at 3:57pm
XboxOmac

I've used Windows Phone for almost a year now and I'm in love with it. I have the Samsung Focus and it's a pretty solid phone and have not encountered any issues with it.

Looking forward to the Mango update September 15.