Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes » Create your own Naruto character » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Nov 02, 10 at 2:32amharvestmoonlovah

Hi! If you ever wanted to create your own Naruto character, here is your chance! I actually do it all the time...In my mind of course.You can make up you're own Secret Techniques, Jutsu etc. etc. You can also add your categories whtev... Please use the format, you can add some categories.

Format:

Name:

Secret Technique:

Jutsu/s:

Attacks:

Bio (opt.):

Personality:

Rank (anything but Hokage, please):

Job (opt.):

Village:

Picture (as in image or graphic):

Description (of looks as in in words):

Catchphrase (opt.):

Best Friend (opt.):

Crush (opt.):

Rival (not enemy, just friendly rivals):

Enemy (as in 'I really really wanna beat you up, you really piss me off'):

Pet(opt.):

-Call me Jam

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 17, 14 at 4:34pm
INsAiN_Ss4

Name: Weiss Yamamoto (Uchiha)

Secret Technique: Mangekyou Sharingan: Devil's vision.
Places a curse on someone that allows Weiss to see through the aflicted's eyes as well as hear what he hears and sense him/her anywhere in the world.

Jutsu/s:Fire style, Wind style, Lightning style, Lightning Blade (copied from Kakashi), Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Susano, Summon kunai, Various powerfull Genjutsu.

Attacks:Masterfull Taijutsu skills augmented by Lightning chakra.

Bio (opt.): A surviving Uchiha that was away on a mission during the slaughter of the Uchiha clan by Itachi. He was given a new name and his true identity was hidden from the rest of the world, he now goes on special missions under the direct orders of the Hokage herself.

Personality: Quiet and serious, but ocasionally cracks a smile and makes the odd joke.

Rank (anything but Hokage, please): Jounin

Job (opt.): Special agent

Village: Konoha

Description (of looks as in in words): Long, flowing black hair, handsome features, fingerless gloves, open-toed shoes, Long-sleeved undershirt.

Catchphrase (opt.):"Fall into eternal sleep, Mangekyou Sharingan !"

Best Friend (opt.): None

Crush (opt.):Fifth Mizukage Mei Terumī

Rival (not enemy, just friendly rivals):Kakashi Hatake

Enemy (as in 'I really really wanna beat you up, you really piss me off'):All Akatsuki (Especially Itachi Uchiha)

Pet(opt.): None

-Call me Jam

Apr 05, 14 at 8:58am
Chestwin

quote harvestmoonlovah
Hi! If you ever wanted to create your own Naruto character, here is your chance! I actually do it all the time...In my mind of course.You can make up you're own Secret Techniques, Jutsu etc. etc. You can also add your categories whtev... Please use the format, you can add some categories.

Format:

Name:

Secret Technique:

Jutsu/s:

Attacks:

Bio (opt.):

Personality:

Rank (anything but Hokage, please):

Job (opt.):

Village:

Description (of looks as in in words):

Catchphrase (opt.):

Best Friend (opt.):

Crush (opt.):

Rival (not enemy, just friendly rivals):

Enemy (as in 'I really really wanna beat you up, you really piss me off'):

Pet(opt.):

-Call me Jam

Apr 04, 14 at 5:13pm
BlackMetalz

Name Saki Kimura

Age 17

Secret Technique Dakumetarukuro He will use dark claw deal 8 combo

Jutsu Dark release Dark Shockwave
Dark release Dark Fireball

Attack make opponent confuse and hit him

Personality all same as shikamaru but like social

Bio He was kicked by shadow village cause his power was too strong then he met I no and join her team

Village Konoha

Rank Anbu

Description dark hair green eye he wear the clothes like shino but no glasses

Best Friends Kiba And Shikamaru

Crush Ino Yamanaka (he like her and her like him too)

Rival Naruto

Enime Sasora

Pet White Wolf he named kira

Ultimate Skill He Will Transform To Dark Fire Human And Hit With Dark Fireball 19 combo

Picture elouai.com/dollmakercode/v5/save-avt-page.php

Apr 03, 14 at 8:13am
coolwolfjk

Name: Sengutsa Uchiha

Personality: Quiet, Sadistic, Easily angered when bad things are said about the Uchiha Clan & lastly his favorite thing to eat is grilled fish with/without rice.

Jutsus: Evil Clone: Soul Break & Genjutsu: Gravity Resurrection

Village: Rogue of The Sound Village/ Akatsuki Member

Quote: "Fear is something I hope to put into all peoples hearts one day!"

Special Ability: Awakened Mode where he turns into a vicious panther using concentrated forms of chakra.

Mar 30, 14 at 9:37pm
TipsyJunr

Wow! These are amazing Characters! Good job to everyone who had made one. I want to make one to but I don't know ( or how to make her name ) it's upsetting.... So if you can help contact me please? Thanks;P

Mar 29, 14 at 3:39pm
Tanamaru Uzumaki

Name:Mifune Otanaka

Secret Technique:Vapour Style

Jutsu/s:Even though his chakra natures are Water and Fire,he never uses them, nor does he use Genjutsu.He possess a strange and unique vapour bloodline chakra nature (Kekkei Genkai) which he uses as his main fighting style.He also possess ominous taijutsu skills, which he usually combines with his vapour style attacks.

Attacks:He is able to release the vapour bloodline chakra from his palm, making a deadly wave/stream which disappears pretty quickly,but still causes a lot of damage to his opponent.He can easily manipulate the vapour streams, while they are a middle ranged/close combat attacks.These streams of 'vapour' are in pure white colour.Its behaviour is pretty strange and a little bit different from the ordinary vapour style.It behaves more like water than vapour, but still is vapour.Oh, almost forgot, he releases this vapour chakra throughout his long sword he carries with him.

Bio (opt.):Mifune is a rogue ninja from the Village hidden in the Waterfalls.He was 19 when he left his village.He used to be a Jounin but then he found out the truth about his clan being slaughtered with his own village being mixed up with it.This event drastically changed him,and forced him to leave his village and become a member of the Akatsuki.

Personality:While he was the 'never give up' type, now he is Cold, with no emotions for all people that don't interest him (And almost all of them don't interest Mizune).While speaking, he never gets to the exact conclusion of his point during his speech,making the ones think and wonder about it (Also note that he doesn't talk much).However, a single person managed to change Mizune, but it was too late.

Rank (anything but Hokage, please):A past member of the Akatsuki

Job (opt.)estruction of the Waterfall Village (Which he plans to do with using the Akatsuki, but his death prevented him of doing so)

Village:Village Hidden in the Waterfall

Picture: N/A (Perhaps since he was so skilled, no one ever managed to take a picture of him xD)

Description (of looks as in in words):He has long white/gray hair and brown eyes.He wears an Akatsuki robe, and a white skirt beneath it.He always looks like he doesn't care about anything but achieving his goal, and is a long tempered one.He does great job of impressing people he fights.

Catchphrase (opt.):"The deepest waters make the least noise."

Best Friend (opt.):Sasori (Since Sasori was Mifune's Akatsuki partner)

Crush (opt.):The Waterfall Village

Rival (not enemy, just friendly rivals):N/A

Enemy (as in 'I really really wanna beat you up, you really piss me off'):The Waterfall Village's Seniors, and later Hidan

Pet(opt.):N/A

Mar 14, 14 at 12:32pm
bucho arries

quote harvestmoonlovah

Format:

Name:Narito Namikaze

Secret Technique:giant rasengan

Jutsu/s:chidori,shadow pull and fire ball

Attacks:fast kicks

Bio (opt.):

Personality:very fast

Rank (anything but Hokage, please):gennin

Job (opt.):

Village:hidden leaf village

Description (of looks as in in [i]words
):

Catchphrase (opt.):I am as fast as thunder

Best Friend (opt.):Itachi Uchiha

Crush (opt.):Ino

Rival (not enemy, just friendly rivals):Kakasi Hatake

Enemy (as in 'I really really wanna beat you up, you really piss me off'):Tobi

Pet(opt.)ittbull

call me yellow flash

Mar 11, 14 at 6:28pm
Kuro Suzuki

Name : Kuro Suzuki
Secret technique : Demon stages
Jutsu/s : mostly lightning and fire but in stages can use all chakra natures
Attacks : Uses kunais, is pretty quick
Bio : Kuro has a demon inside her, the demon gives her stages giving her more power, she changes form the higher the stage. She has 5 stages. When she was born her parents were scared of her they beat her and ignored her and only payed attention to her younger sister, Michiko. Kuro ran away from her home when she was 6, she went to her friends and was staying there for a little bit and when she snuck back in her house to get her things she noticed nothing changed in the house they still seemed happy like she never left. After staying with her frienbd mayu for 2 days some ninja came in the house killing mayus parents and her only leaving kuro as a serviver cause she ran away. Kuro attended the academy to she became a chunin by the age of 11 then left her village and became a rogue ninja. After some years of being a rogue she became an akatsuki member and stayed with them killing and capturing jinchuuriki.
Personality : Quiet, calm, almost emotionless, alone, strong
Rank : S - Rank criminal / Before she left her village chunin
Village : Leaf / Now in the akatsuki
Description : Long brown hair, akatsuki cloak, a black tang top and blue short shorts under the cloak.
Catchphrase : Doesnt have one
Best friend : No one
Crush : Sasori ( Doesnt show it or really know she feels this way cause she doesnt know what emotion is witch from hiding them all the time )
Rival ( Not enemy, just friend rivals ) : No one
Enemy ( Like i wanna beat the crap out of you so badly ) : All villages, family, jinchuuriki hosts.
pet : None

Mar 07, 14 at 9:06pm
theawsomejc

Name: Kage Chi-Shi(Shadowy Bloody-Death)

Secret Technique: Shadow Dragon Jitsu

Jitsu's: Lavalanche, Shadow Dragon, Water Dragon, Fireball, Phoenix Flower, Dragon Breath, Dragonflame, Mizu Kick, Icy Death, Hidden Mist

Attacks: Really? The Same Thing As Jitsu's Really

Personality: Unknown

Village: Him And His Ninja Team Scratched It Out So It Is Unknown, But, Many Beleive He Is From The HiddenMist Or The HiddenCloud

Description: He Wears A Hood Shading His Face Out And A Black Version Of The Jonin Suit

Rival: Madara Uchiha

Enemy: Gaara

Pet: A Winged Leopard

Feb 17, 14 at 6:05pm
ethyn

name:Shon Uchiha
Secret Technique: sharangan
Jutsu/s:fire and lightening type jutsu

Attacks:he is skilled with a genjutus and his sharangan.

Bio (opt.):Was in leaf got thrown out by his dad now leaves in rain village

Personality:has adhd but focuses when necessary

Job (opt.):none

Village:leaf,rain

Picture:sorry none

Description:skin is white,hair is pitch black, eyes be-four sharangan is blue.

Catchphrase (opt.):Ha you think you can win

Best Friend (opt.):Sasuke

Crush (opt.):Hinata Hyuga

Rival:Shikamaru Nara

Enemy:Obito Uchiha but admired for being a strong Uchiha

Pet(opt.):A turtle named Obito