Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Heroes » Create your own Naruto character » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 02, 10 at 2:32amharvestmoonlovah

Hi! If you ever wanted to create your own Naruto character, here is your chance! I actually do it all the time...In my mind of course.You can make up you're own Secret Techniques, Jutsu etc. etc. You can also add your categories whtev... Please use the format, you can add some categories.

Format:

Name:

Secret Technique:

Jutsu/s:

Attacks:

Bio (opt.):

Personality:

Rank (anything but Hokage, please):

Job (opt.):

Village:

Picture (as in image or graphic):

Description (of looks as in in words):

Catchphrase (opt.):

Best Friend (opt.):

Crush (opt.):

Rival (not enemy, just friendly rivals):

Enemy (as in 'I really really wanna beat you up, you really piss me off'):

Pet(opt.):

-Call me Jam

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 13, 14 at 3:03am
Kularkxxx

Name: Leona Kulark

Secret Technique: Munipulates Shadows

Jutsu/s: Forbbdian Jutsu's

Attacks: Absorbs attacks

Bio (opt.): Because of her split personality the outcome of everything she does is different. She is
unpredictable but will do anything to protect her village.

Personality: 3 split personality, hate, neutral and love ( Neutral is the dominate one )

Rank (anything but Hokage, please): unknown

Job (opt.): Gaurdian

Village: N/A

Description (of looks as in in words): Long black plated hair, dark brown eyes, light toned.

Catchphrase (opt.): Come and have a go!

Best Friend (opt.): None

Crush (opt.): Kiba Inuzuka

Rival (not enemy, just friendly rivals): None

Enemy (as in 'I really really wanna beat you up, you really piss me off'): None

Pet(opt.): Wolf

Sep 04, 14 at 1:31pm
SilverLapraz

Name: Kebuki

Secret Technique: Sage Jutsu(taught by goats)

Jutsu/s: Gyuki-Ken(Earth Fists)

Attacks: He fights like Asuma. He mainly uses boxing.

Bio (opt.): Kebuki was found on the front of the Cave of Koyagi. There he lived and trained with the goat sages, and mastered Sage Mode. From the goats he learned how to manipulate the earth into almost any shape. At the age of twelve he left the goats to find his own path. He later made it to the Village Hidden in the Shadows, where he joined a ninja team, and further enhanced his ninja skills. There he mainly improved his skills in Taijutsu, and Nature Transformation. He has been targeted by the Korosusutā for being on of the 12 sages of prophecy. Kebuki's main mission is to gather all 12 sages and take them down. Each sage has learned sage jutsu from one of the 12 animals, Rat, Snake, Monkey, Goat, Dragon, Rooster, Dog, Rabbit, Horse, Pig, Ox, and Tiger.

Personality: Loud, cocky, and persistent. He can also be wise at times, but always finds a way to lose his cool. He is also very academically gifted, and uses his intelligence to think of strategies to get out of narrow situations. He is also very stubborn.

Rank (anything but Hokage, please): Chunnin

Village: Village Hidden in the Shadows

Picture (as in image or graphic): Cant draw

Description (of looks as in in words): A very tan skin color. He wheres a Navy blue hoodie, and a navy blue beanie with a metal plate with the village symbol on it. He has long bangs almost entirely covering up his forehead, which is huge by the way. He has navy blue eyes. He also has long, baggy, black cargos. he wears sneakers that are all black. when he is in sage mode, he grows small goat horns, and gain goat like pupils. These goat ears are so sharp the pierce threw his beanie.

Catchphrase (opt.): There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs.

Best Friend (opt.): His summoning goat, Yagibosu.

Crush (opt.): A girl on his two man squad named Sona. She has short black hair, and a sash with the village symbol on it. He has had a crush on her since he saw her. She secretly has the same feelings for him.

Rival (not enemy, just friendly rivals): He wishes to fight his sensei one day.

Enemy (as in 'I really really wanna beat you up, you really piss me off'): His main enemy is the terrorist organization, Korosusutā. Whose main purpose is to kill the 12 sages of prophecy, whom Kebuki is one of.

Aug 30, 14 at 8:28am
Rachael

Name: Yumi Hatashi

Secret Technique: Hidden Blade (chakura forms a blade around her hand)

Jutsu/s: Shadow and Fire

Attacks: Quick and Graceful (I DON'T KNOW WHY IT'S GRACEFUL OKAY SO DON'T BLAME ME)

Bio (opt.): Was harass by other children in her village cause she can kill anyone in a instant and mother killed right in front of her

Personality: Is very cheerful (even tho she was beaten by children from her village) and snow makes her cry because it snowed on the day that her mother died and the snow reminds her of that day

Rank (anything but Hokage, please):Chuunin

Job (opt.): She helps people being bulled (because of her past)

Village:Hidden in the leaf

Picture (as in image or graphic): You determent what she looks like and send it to me(if you do create her then make her pet to) and make sure she is cute.

Description (of looks as in in words): Long peach hair, black eyes, a really cute face and you decide what clothes she has

Catchphrase (opt.): Leave them alone or DIE!!!!!!

Best Friend (opt.): Sakura

boyfriend (opt.): Sasuke

Rival (not enemy, just friendly rivals): Ino

Enemy (as in 'I really really wanna beat you up, you really piss me off'): anybody who abuses children

Pet(opt.): A female kitten, Narico

Jul 01, 14 at 10:42pm
animefangy

Name: Seiker Uchiha

Clan: Uchiha

Ninja Class: Anbu (Despite being ranked S in the bingo book)

Elements: Fire, Wind

Kekkai Genkai: Sharingan and Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan

Spec Jutsu: Great Fireball Jutsu

Concentrated Attack: Five Element Seal: Prevents enemy from using any elemental jutsu, though this can be broken with a sudden outburst of chakra, similar to breaking genjutsu

Master of Genjutsu: (Said to be strong enough to rival Itachi's)

Physical Traits: Muscular, Short Height: 5"5 Weight: 122 lbs

Personality: Cocky, Friendly, Loyal

Bio: When he was 5 years old his parents where killed in front of his very own eyes during the 3rd world Shinobi world, and from then own swore to himself that he would never let his loved ones die because of his own powerlessness. Later when he turned 12 he aced every test in the academy proving himself a prodigy. Later on, he was placed in a squad with Raven Jeagar and Aisha Ackerman. With his Sensei being Kirito Hyuga. During this time he awakened and mastered his Sharingan and even awakened the mangekyo sharingan. Also after the death of the 3rd hokage, he, despite his young age was recommended for the 5th hokage although he decided to stay in his position as an Anbu. Sometime later along this line, seeing Aisha fatally wounded awakened his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.

Jutsu : Genjutsu: Sharingan
Tsukiyomi
Susanoo (Black with 2 blades a bow and a shield)
Amaterasu
Rasengan
Fireball Jutsu
Phoenix flower jutsu
Dragon Flame Caterwaul
Dragon Flame Jutsu
Demon Wind Shuriken
Shadow Clone Jutsu
Clone Great Explosion
Wind Style: Wind Blade
Wind Style: Wind Wave
Wind Style: Wind bullets
Fire Style: Rapid Fireballs
Genjutsu: Shackling Stakes
Genjutsu: Shattered Heaven
Genjutsu: Nightmare Illusion
Genjutsu: Revolving Heaven and Hell
Genjutsu: Hell View
Genjutsu: Beloved Destroyer
Wind Style: Tornado
Fire Style: Hellfire
Wind and Fire Style: Hellish Tornado (combination of Tornado and Hellfire)
Summoning: 2-Headed Dog
Summoning: Dragon
Genjutsu: Step From Death

Total missions completed: 42 D rank, 97 C rank, 562 B rank, 1012 A rank, and 121 S rank.
Favorite food: Fried Chicken, Least favorite:Green Beans
Favorite Quote: "Never live life in fear of death, and if you do... You might as well be dead.

P.S everything under my jutsu was because i was bored.

Jun 07, 14 at 7:50am
tebza

hi

May 19, 14 at 7:45pm
B.Dog

Name:

Secret Technique:

Jutsu/s:

Attacks:

Bio (opt.):

Personality:

Job (opt.):

Village:

Catchphrase (opt.):

Best Friend (opt.):

Crush (opt.):

Pet(opt.):

Apr 17, 14 at 4:34pm
INsAiN_Ss4

Name: Weiss Yamamoto (Uchiha)

Secret Technique: Mangekyou Sharingan: Devil's vision.
Places a curse on someone that allows Weiss to see through the aflicted's eyes as well as hear what he hears and sense him/her anywhere in the world.

Jutsu/s:Fire style, Wind style, Lightning style, Lightning Blade (copied from Kakashi), Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Susano, Summon kunai, Various powerfull Genjutsu.

Attacks:Masterfull Taijutsu skills augmented by Lightning chakra.

Bio (opt.): A surviving Uchiha that was away on a mission during the slaughter of the Uchiha clan by Itachi. He was given a new name and his true identity was hidden from the rest of the world, he now goes on special missions under the direct orders of the Hokage herself.

Personality: Quiet and serious, but ocasionally cracks a smile and makes the odd joke.

Rank (anything but Hokage, please): Jounin

Job (opt.): Special agent

Village: Konoha

Description (of looks as in in words): Long, flowing black hair, handsome features, fingerless gloves, open-toed shoes, Long-sleeved undershirt.

Catchphrase (opt.):"Fall into eternal sleep, Mangekyou Sharingan !"

Best Friend (opt.): None

Crush (opt.):Fifth Mizukage Mei Terumī

Rival (not enemy, just friendly rivals):Kakashi Hatake

Enemy (as in 'I really really wanna beat you up, you really piss me off'):All Akatsuki (Especially Itachi Uchiha)

Pet(opt.): None

-Call me Jam

Apr 05, 14 at 8:58am
Chestwin

quote harvestmoonlovah
Hi! If you ever wanted to create your own Naruto character, here is your chance! I actually do it all the time...In my mind of course.You can make up you're own Secret Techniques, Jutsu etc. etc. You can also add your categories whtev... Please use the format, you can add some categories.

Format:

Name:

Secret Technique:

Jutsu/s:

Attacks:

Bio (opt.):

Personality:

Job (opt.):

Village:

Catchphrase (opt.):

Best Friend (opt.):

Crush (opt.):

Pet(opt.):

-Call me Jam

Apr 04, 14 at 5:13pm
BlackMetalz

Name Saki Kimura

Age 17

Secret Technique Dakumetarukuro He will use dark claw deal 8 combo

Jutsu Dark release Dark Shockwave
Dark release Dark Fireball

Attack make opponent confuse and hit him

Personality all same as shikamaru but like social

Bio He was kicked by shadow village cause his power was too strong then he met I no and join her team

Village Konoha

Rank Anbu

Description dark hair green eye he wear the clothes like shino but no glasses

Best Friends Kiba And Shikamaru

Crush Ino Yamanaka (he like her and her like him too)

Rival Naruto

Enime Sasora

Pet White Wolf he named kira

Ultimate Skill He Will Transform To Dark Fire Human And Hit With Dark Fireball 19 combo

Picture elouai.com/dollmakercode/v5/save-avt-page.php

Apr 03, 14 at 8:13am
coolwolfjk

Name: Sengutsa Uchiha

Personality: Quiet, Sadistic, Easily angered when bad things are said about the Uchiha Clan & lastly his favorite thing to eat is grilled fish with/without rice.

Jutsus: Evil Clone: Soul Break & Genjutsu: Gravity Resurrection

Village: Rogue of The Sound Village/ Akatsuki Member

Quote: "Fear is something I hope to put into all peoples hearts one day!"

Special Ability: Awakened Mode where he turns into a vicious panther using concentrated forms of chakra.