Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 » unlock the nexus » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Nov 01, 10 at 10:39ambizzlw

can u unlock any member of nexus as i saw on a trailer you could?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 29, 12 at 6:36am
a'darris

no idk how but on ps3 and xbox 360 you have to have dlc but nexus aren't on the wii and layla is on the wii

Dec 04, 11 at 10:50pm
The_Spam_Merchant

I pretty much doubt there will be any cheat code to unlock them, otherwise people would just cheat to unlock them rather than purchase them legitimately... I for one don't like to use cheats, but ones that actually save me money are the exceptions.

Nov 23, 11 at 10:33pm
jimmymack02

what is the cheat code to unlock the nexus so john cena can beat each and evry one of them

Nov 04, 10 at 3:34pm
Tf916

There won't be any DLC for PS2/PSP/WII, only 360/PS3.

Nov 04, 10 at 3:30pm
playtendobox64

I misread what sinas7 was saying!I thought he said that HBK was dlc.If you look carefully it was under "Alternate Attire"!I was wondering what was going on when I could play as HBK last night!Yes I finally got it!(apparently Andrew misread too)!LOL!How do you gwt the dlc packs?Do you have to have a computer and internet service?or is it lite x-box 360 has with it's harddrive!Is it just a piece to connect with your ps2?Since this is a brand new game I'm sure there will be dlc for it still!Can someone explain this to me PLZ! Thanks!

Nov 01, 10 at 11:16pm
iKHAOS

ok, so basically who just need to install the DLC when it comes out, and it's already paid for? If my calculations are correct 560 + 240 = 800, so its the same price to buy both packs separately as it is to buy Fan Axxess, but if they bring out a third DLC you have done well, so to speak. Seeing as I wanna get both packs, i'm gonna get the Fan Axxess, so if a third one comes out i may as well download it for essentially free!!! I must sound like such an idiot. I can't wait for Wade Barrett around Christmas time, and WCW arena around Easter! Aaaahhhh i'm so excited

Nov 01, 10 at 11:12pm
Tf916

quote Benrollo
quote sinas7
Justin Gabriel, David Otuga and Wade Barrett will come out as DLC

DLC #1 (Holiday's)

-Wade Barrett
-David Otunga
-Justin Gabriel
-Lex Luger
-British Bulldog
-Layla
Alternate Attire for
-HBK
-Shad
Arena
-NXT

hbk id on it

DLC #2 (Early 2011)

Alternate Attire for
-Cena
-Undertaker
-Punk
Arena
-WCW
Just wondering what 'holidays' means. Is that Christmas?

Yeah around Christmas time.

Nov 01, 10 at 11:09pm
Benrollo

quote sinas7
Justin Gabriel, David Otuga and Wade Barrett will come out as DLC

DLC #1 (Holiday's)

-Wade Barrett
-David Otunga
-Justin Gabriel
-Lex Luger
-British Bulldog
-Layla
Alternate Attire for
-HBK
-Shad
Arena
-NXT

hbk id on it

DLC #2 (Early 2011)

Alternate Attire for
-Cena
-Undertaker
-Punk
Arena
-WCW
Just wondering what 'holidays' means. Is that Christmas?

Nov 01, 10 at 10:38pm
Gazza

No you just don't have to pay a seperate price for them. Every DLC is pre-paid for when you buy Fan Axxess.

Nov 01, 10 at 10:27pm
iKHAOS

if you download the fan axxess do you get those two packs before they come out?