Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Neoseeker's AzzA Hurrican 2000 Review » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 28, 10 at 5:39pmleochan

If mid-towers aren't enough to fill your enthusiast needs, check out what we made of AzzA's Hurrian 2000 full-tower case. It's beefy steel enclosure with quite a few expansion options, complete with lots of case fans (including 4 230mm):

AzzA Hurrican 2000 Review

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 29, 10 at 2:22pm
hiigaran

Great gpu cooling temps but ouch, needs a little improvement on the cpu.
bah, the CPU is practically useless for gamers (dont say otherwise - this is an exaggeration). the video card is where its all at.

Oct 29, 10 at 10:43am
Supernova1332

Great gpu cooling temps but ouch, needs a little improvement on the cpu.

It looks great all except the bottom half of the front pannel and the horizontal lines on the side pannel. I don't know why but they drive me crazy. The Solano 1000/1000r had a much better side pannel, although it only housed one fan

Oct 29, 10 at 8:29am
hiigaran

The main thing is how quiet it is overall. I mean silent....
ahh, once im through with it, it wont be silent...ill be using deltas!

PS:A Homeworld fan.... You ROCK!
(The Homeworld series is like the best space-RTS ever IMHO.
and you sir...you are god

Oct 28, 10 at 10:32pm
mm01

i love how theres a "bling-bling" award.

Oct 28, 10 at 10:30pm
H_Jager

Yeah the stylistic elements are growing on me the more I use it.

The main thing is how quiet it is overall. I mean silent....
The boon with that is that with the application of a break-out power bus to feed a few more volts into all the fans and I bet this case would neigh-freeze any hardware. And still be pretty darn silent.

H_Jager

PS:A Homeworld fan.... You ROCK!
(The Homeworld series is like the best space-RTS ever IMHO.

Oct 28, 10 at 7:16pm
hiigaran

wow, i havent been this impressed since the HAF 922 - ok sure, the CPU is not as high a score as the 932 tested, but its pretty cool where it matters (GPU). and i love the look of the side fans. it makes it look...industrial.

Oct 28, 10 at 5:39pm
leochan

If mid-towers aren't enough to fill your enthusiast needs, check out what we made of AzzA's Hurrian 2000 full-tower case. It's beefy steel enclosure with quite a few expansion options, complete with lots of case fans (including 4 230mm):