Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Fire Emblem: Shin Monshou no Nazo ~Hikari to Kage no Eiyuu~ » News? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 22, 10 at 7:02amRaddster

So will this game have a US release? Any news on it if it is going to be released? I can't find anything about it. I need a new FE! I demand a new FE!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 19, 12 at 3:58pm
GhostMember

Yes, but I couldn't find the broken down figures for FE10's Japan sales and US/EU/AU sales, just the total figures.

Feb 19, 12 at 7:14am
Simon the Nekonin

I was looking forward to a new Fire Emblem game instead of a bloody remake.

Ah well.

quote GhostMember
Except that Shadow Dragon outsold Path of Radiance both in Japan and internationally, while beating Radiant Dawn in total sales.
Sorry, the language here is a bit confusing.

Are you just saying Shadow Dragon beat Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn in sales in Japan and the US?

Aug 10, 11 at 4:14am
Jill Owns All

quote GhostMember
Low to Medium. WiiU's controls clearly appeal to both console and handheld fans of FE and seem ideal for the next FE, but the fact that Nintendo did shit for FE's 20th anniversary and NoA is hellbent on ignoring FE12 means Nintendo may want to end this franchise.
The franchise is so much fun; I wish it would revive itself somehow. It needs something big to boost it. I just can't imagine what that could possibly be.
Plenty of low budget games succeed, and if I remember right, all 3 of the most recent Fire Emblem games have actually netted some profit? I don't know about the GBA ones; never played them but have meant to for a long time.

Aug 05, 11 at 4:50pm
GhostMember

Low to Medium. WiiU's controls clearly appeal to both console and handheld fans of FE and seem ideal for the next FE, but the fact that Nintendo did shit for FE's 20th anniversary and NoA is hellbent on ignoring FE12 means Nintendo may want to end this franchise.

Aug 02, 11 at 6:10am
Jill Owns All

fuuuuuu!!!

No but seriously, I'll be crushed if we don't get any more Fire Emblem games. Tellius is dead for sure, too, with Ike sailing the world as some pilgrim or whatever it is he does. A new game for the Wii U or 3DS would be nice; what do you think the chances of that are?

Jun 07, 11 at 6:07pm
SMDeathwind

>E3

>Still no FE news

yeah the series is dead

Mar 31, 11 at 12:48pm
GhostMember

Except that Shadow Dragon outsold Path of Radiance both in Japan and internationally, while beating Radiant Dawn in total sales.

Also, Shadow Dragon was the highest grossing FE title in its first week of sales as was generally well received by major gaming reviewers both in Japan and the US.

NoA just doesn't give a shit about FE.

Mar 26, 11 at 7:55pm
guilmon93950

Yeah I don't think "shadow dragons" saw enough profit in this country to merit it's sequel. Which sucks, and I blame Nintendo 100% for this for the following reasons:
1. Bad advertising. It was the game featuring one of the most popular SSBM characters and got very little coverage.
2. Bad design. It was an update from the original (NES version) and a bit of an update from 3 (SNES version), but it just didn't feel like enough to keep an american audience interested. I only kept playing it for the love of FE, and not because it was fun (which for me it was the most boring FE I've ever played).

Dec 16, 10 at 8:41am
Raddster

What the heck Inteligent Systems release this game in the US so I can buy it already!
Post 1000
The best info I can find on it is the name translated.
This game is called: Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow

Oct 26, 10 at 12:06am
The Blazing Shadow

I hear this game is supposed to be a remake of book 2 of "Mystery of the Emblem." FE3. and from what I've heard from that game, as well as the new features in this game, all I have to say is they better give it to us. I think the storyline, as well as the my unit feature (mainly because I'm looking forward to knowing I have the right to kick some ass, myself XD) is totally awesome. (don't worry, no spoilers) This game is too good for them to just stow away from us.