Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep » Kairi's "Sister"...(***Warning, slight spoiler***) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Keyblade Sora

hideOriginal Post

Oct 18, 10 at 2:42pmEliteBoomer

For those of you who have unlocked Aqua's Theater Mode, in the Trinity Archives, watch the cutscene labeled "Kairi", under the "Radiant Garden/A Sign of Light" section. Look behind Aqua's legs as Mickey begins to say "Hurry! Ya gotta get that girl to someplace that's safe.". I assume it's a glitch, but it is interesting anyway. It would be nice if someone could get a screenshot and post it here.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 14, 12 at 6:07pm
Relientk

Ha ha ha! That's hilarious. How did Square miss that? I do like the Mysterious Figure theory, though!

Dec 22, 10 at 9:03pm
ark angel1

quote Dark Dom

lol'd.
omg epic glitch

Nov 04, 10 at 8:47pm
SPARTAN Keyblade

quote kaijudo
quote Stitch
Funny thing is on the back of the case, a screenshot of this scene is shown on the back, on the EU version, anyway, and it shows 2 kairis on it, aswell, hiding behind Aqua's leg.
A Glitch, showing on the case itself.
Have you got the Special Edition or the regular edition? Because I have the Special Edition and I only see one Kairi.
Not on the box for the Special Edition, but on the game case. You can see the second Kairi's white dress behind Aqua's leg.
Also, rofl at this.

Nov 02, 10 at 5:31pm
kaijudo

quote Rabla
EU Special Edition, you have to look really closely, you can see part of Kairi's dress near her leg.

Yep, it's the EU Special Edition. I can see a little white thing by Aqua's leg, but it looks more like part of Aqua's clothes than Kairi's

Nov 02, 10 at 12:53am
Endless Ages

I just saw this scene the other day. I guess Square has their screw-ups sometimes

Nov 02, 10 at 12:20am
Vanitas

Any of you show me this back of "the cover"? Because I just have the regular US edition

Nov 01, 10 at 11:15pm
Rabla

EU Special Edition, you have to look really closely, you can see part of Kairi's dress near her leg.

Nov 01, 10 at 10:28pm
Dark Dom

Wtf? Where are you from? I have the US Special Edition and I can confirm that you can see Kairi clone on the back of the regular box within special edition box. You have to look pretty hard, but if you know it's there, you can definitely tell.

Nov 01, 10 at 9:14pm
kaijudo

quote Stitch
quote kaijudo
Have you got the Special Edition or the regular edition? Because I have the Special Edition and I only see one Kairi.
Regular, because I don't see anything special about this edition.

quote Dark Dom
quote kaijudo
quote Stitch
Funny thing is on the back of the case, a screenshot of this scene is shown on the back, on the EU version, anyway, and it shows 2 kairis on it, aswell, hiding behind Aqua's leg.
No no it's not on the special edition box itself, it's on the normal case housed within the special edition.
It's not on that either.

Nov 01, 10 at 8:35pm
Dark Dom

quote kaijudo
quote Stitch
No no it's not on the special edition box itself, it's on the normal case housed within the special edition.