Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Conduit » You know you've played too much Conduit when... » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 17, 10 at 12:19pmstickdude97

I don't think this forum has had a thread like this before. So yeah. Hopefully this thread is self-explanatory, just finish the sentence in the thread subject with whatever awesomeness you can think of.

You know you've played too much Conduit when you no longer trust secretaries at your local hospital because you think they're standing on a rocket launcher.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 12, 13 at 6:44pm
starwarsfang34

when you see a tall guy in a tux with sunglasses and think he's with the trust

Oct 31, 11 at 2:24pm
GokuIsMyFriend

i dont know what call of duty and battlefield are

Apr 24, 11 at 5:05am
euben0

When you decide to get C2 at midnight. 0.0

Apr 22, 11 at 4:16am
stickdude97

quote Darcshadow7
You know you've played too much Conduit when you think The Trust organization is real..
You mean it's not? D:

You know you've played too much Conduit when you stare intently at random graffiti all day.

Apr 22, 11 at 1:38am
Darcshadow7

You know you've played too much Conduit when you think The Trust organization is real..

Dec 17, 10 at 9:24pm
stickdude97

You know you've played too much Conduit when you run for cover whenever you hear three consecutive shrieking noises.

Dec 15, 10 at 8:25pm
The conduitfreak

quote Aska
You know you play too much conduit when your username is conduitfreak....

I'm kidding cf!

off topic:Is there a way to change it??? i c<ant even change my signature?

On topic:You know you played to much conduit when you try to shoot a bazooka like a machine gun

Dec 12, 10 at 3:24pm
stickdude97

You know you've played too much Conduit when you start thinking that the only way to get to the roof of your house is to jump onto it from a streetlight.

Dec 12, 10 at 12:48pm
King ing

You know you've played too much Conduit when you see a gas leak and think it's possessive neurotoxin.

Dec 12, 10 at 2:40am
Justin

You know you play too much conduit when your username is conduitfreak....

I'm kidding cf!