Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dynasty Warriors 7 » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 13, 10 at 8:05pmBrokenKnights

BK. Everyone here ought to know me. If not, my ego is probably bigger than it ought to be.

If the character models we've seen so far are actually real, I'm not looking forward to this game at all!

Cheers.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 06, 12 at 1:27pm
dwandswforlife

The Return! ahahhaa fear me! I have missed you all so dearly.

Currently, I have beaten DW6 except leveling everyone up(in process). I am looking forward to buying DW7 and getting into the Jin kingdom and unifying the land. The new characters are looking quite interesting.

May 01, 12 at 8:28pm
BrokenKnights

Yeah SW2 is up there with DW3. I really did like the effort they put into DW7 though, especially the story.

May 01, 12 at 3:51am
MaChaoTheSplendid

quote BrokenKnights
quote Lu Bu the Matchless
Hey all, just stopping to say "hi" to Broken Knights and anyone else that remembers me from a few years ago^^
Hey there! Haven't really been on in a while myself. The whole community has kind of fizzled. I here WO3 is supposedly really good though.
Pity.. I seriously doubt WO3 will even come out here. I only played the first which I liked, haven't seen any since.

I kinda miss SW to be honest. Last one I got was SW2, which is still awesome.

Apr 30, 12 at 8:34am
BrokenKnights

quote Lu Bu the Matchless
Hey all, just stopping to say "hi" to Broken Knights and anyone else that remembers me from a few years ago^^
Hey there! Haven't really been on in a while myself. The whole community has kind of fizzled. I here WO3 is supposedly really good though.

Apr 25, 12 at 7:30pm
Lu Bu the Matchless

Unfortunately I don't have much time to play and haven't got any DW after DW6/Musou Orochi 2, but I'm sure I will eventually catch up

"Until then, farewell!"

Dec 18, 11 at 11:21pm
Alvarus94

The names Alvarus94, and I started playing DW about 6 months ago with 6 empires. Tried 7 and I loved it.

Apr 29, 11 at 9:18pm
MASER OF GAMES

What up?. You can see my name. This is my first Dynasty Warriors game and it's very fun but i've played Samurai Warriors 1 and 3 before.

Apr 22, 11 at 3:54am
TripleDX

Been meaning to come here for while now!

TripleDX here, been a massive DW fan since the 4th one!

Apr 19, 11 at 11:32am
HeZhiTheGreat

Alright it's He Zhi! I love DW and have every one but 2, 4 hyper and 5,6 special. Love it!

Apr 15, 11 at 11:50pm
johng92

I think DW7 was way better then Dw6 and I think tha charaters that were added were worth it like Xiahou Dun he used 2 have a werid stick thingy DW6 now hes back 2 his scimitar which is good and Zhang lios armor looks great makes him look like a knight in medieval times and Xiahou Ba looks cool with his armor another favorite of mines wood have 2 be zhou tai with his samouarmor and his slahing techniques also Cao Ren looks diff but better with his blue heavy armor but i think instead of them giving him the chain and ball weapon they should have gave him the old sword with tha shield as his primary weapon but still hes a good charater and I think Liu Shan they should have made him more of threatening deeper voice charater overall I like a couple of characters they did pretty good impressed it was better then DW6 but i always like tha empire games alot 2 and DW3 when they didnt have as much character its a classic and all others