Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Legend of Zelda » Writing a Zelda Timeline Guide » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Wooden Shield Beedle Boomerang Bow and Arrow Cucco Cat Clawshot Dark Triforce Deku Shield Power Din Ezlo Courage Farore Forest Minish Defeated Link Hero Bow Hookshot Blue Rupee Link Link Master Sword Minish Link Navi Wisdom Nayru Pendant of Courage Pendant of Power Pendant of Wisdom Zelda Scattershot Spinner Slingshot Triforce Triforce Link Vaati Windwaker Master Sword Zelda Zill

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 06, 11 at 12:01am
Pokemon cheater

The Wind Waker is the prequel to Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks, and speaks of the Hero of Time, so its placed after Ocarina of Time.
Four swords is just after the Minish Cap, which is thought to be at the beginning, since Ganon isn`t mentioned at all, and it shows how link got his hat.

Oracle of ages-seasons is somewhere in there, but I`m not sure where since I haven`t played either.

Edit: There is an official timeline out now that works well... I guess.
I confusing if you don't know much about Zelda, but that's no problem for me!
Oh, and I still haven't played the Oracle games.

Oct 13, 10 at 6:03pm
Asakane_Kotoro

Hello, I'm writing a timeline for the Zelda, and I have gathered a lot of information from around the net. I just need some clarification on some chronological placements of a few games.

Does anyone know which specific timeline The Wind Waker is supposed to take place? Or Oracle of Ages, Seasons, 4 Swords, etc?

Just wondering. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.