Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » Moderator's Corner: Forum RFS » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Oct 13, 10 at 4:38amJustin

As this will be more useful to the days to come, might as well post this up now, just in case If anyone has anything to request/feedback/suggest, feel free to post it here!

---

Forum Moderators:

chocolate110
Forum Moderator
[Send NeoPM]

------

Aurigae
Nintendo 3DS Category Moderator
[Send NeoPM]

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 29, 15 at 8:57am
chocolate110

Hi everyone! I just got wifi back so I will be posting more now

Feb 05, 15 at 7:30am
chocolate110

quote Carole
chocolate110 Belated congratulations on becoming our moderator! You are going to be terrific and I love your enthusiasm for this game.
Aww thank you! I really love this game and will be celebrating one year of playing it on sunday

Feb 04, 15 at 11:53pm
Carole

chocolate110 Belated congratulations on becoming our moderator! You are going to be terrific and I love your enthusiasm for this game.

Feb 02, 15 at 10:04am
chocolate110

quote Verotten
chocolate110 congrats on the position! Proud of you, you'll be great.
Aww thank you no one will be as great a mod as you were though.

Feb 02, 15 at 10:01am
Verotten

chocolate110 congrats on the position! Proud of you, you'll be great.

Feb 02, 15 at 9:26am
chocolate110

kellan I would love to see it be brought back, I think it would encourage more activity on the forums this forum in specific is not getting many posts, so I think we need to spice things up a bit. Also the gangs and clans forum has been unpopular in the community this week, I wish there was a battle of the clans where all the clans compete together and play games. If you win a game you would earn one point for your clan and the clan with the most points win!

Feb 02, 15 at 9:21am
Cloud

chocolate110
Actually I was thinking I might start that up again soon, see how it goes, I have room for prizes now, since I own nothing, and it's not a problem for me now.

Feb 02, 15 at 8:35am
chocolate110

quote Kellan
chocolate110
Aha, yeah, takes a while to get used to the new stuff, I was suprised at how trading looked everytime I opened it for like a week.

Yeah, I'm not interested in trading at all, right now I'm just playing the game, not particularly bothered about getting any items or lots of money etc, and thoso two threads was the thing I had to do that I really did not enjoy doing at all. Possibly in the future I might become a mod again, but not right now. However I am willing, and will probably enjoy hosting events and that sort of thing, so if I feel like it I'll start something, or if you need any help at all pm me .
You were the one who encouraged me to apply so I should give you the biggest thanks but yes it will take me a while to get used to it. When I refreshed I was like what are these little white boxes? And then I found out im still not used to all the red things on my avatar I'm used to the White ones.

I might host one of those town design competitions like verotten did quite a while back. And if you ever get back to the trading forum, maybe you could even reopen the raffle I have plenty of prizes that I could donate :-)

Feb 02, 15 at 8:25am
Cloud

chocolate110
Aha, yeah, takes a while to get used to the new stuff, I was suprised at how trading looked everytime I opened it for like a week.

Yeah, I'm not interested in trading at all, right now I'm just playing the game, not particularly bothered about getting any items or lots of money etc, and thoso two threads was the thing I had to do that I really did not enjoy doing at all. Possibly in the future I might become a mod again, but not right now. However I am willing, and will probably enjoy hosting events and that sort of thing, so if I feel like it I'll start something, or if you need any help at all pm me .

Feb 02, 15 at 8:17am
chocolate110

quote Kellan
chocolate110
Grats on becoming the new mod! Good luck!
Thank you! I'm really looking forward to it I was a little suprised when I got the pm, because it had been 3 weeks 2 days so I thought I hadn't got it. I think the trading shops and auctions and villager adoption forums could do with a mod because the fruit stand and villager adoption database need updating, so if you ever get back into the game, why not apply again?

I'm so stupid, I accidently edited your post and wrote this. Sorry it's gone now!